Covid Vaccine Aftermath

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No hope. No amount of reports of younger people and athletes having heart problems and Pfizer themselves admitting their juice causes myocarditis will ever get through that initial brainwashing. Enjoy those boosters.
That’s why I ignore the clinically insane.

vantexan

At least you admit you are on a 'lower rung'.

Lifespan is the longest a human can possibly live, not what a healthy human lives.

My saying 'yes' is admitting I mistakenly said 'lifespan' when 'life expentancy' would have been the better phrase.
Lifespan is an expected range that most humans fall into if they stay healthy. It's not the most extreme example. Life expectancy is something totally different.

You're on a higher rung? Monkeys can climb pretty high too.

UnionStrong

IMG_1495.gif

Thebrownblob

No hope. No amount of reports of younger people and athletes having heart problems and Pfizer themselves admitting their juice causes myocarditis will ever get through that initial brainwashing. Enjoy those boosters.
Buy any metric it has risen, even slanted news reports that try to make up any excuse for the rise in myocarditis and heart issues in the young people in the last 2+ years

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
The Jab kept a lot of people from dying or getting really sick. How are vaccines that have been proven effective over and over again "fake"? The 1 thing Trump did right was to get onboard with Operation Warp Speed which brought a vaccine out in record time, and, of course, he's trying to minimize that now because that's not what you want to hear.
A lot of the people "dropping dead" are eventually found to have other health issues that have nothing to do with getting vaxxed. When Damar Hamlin's heart stopped, all of you were saying it was the vax, and not the freight truck hit he took. He's been cleared to return, so they must have taken the Bill Gates nanobots out of his blood stream.
Before anyone concludes why someone passed away, perhaps you need to wait to see if there were other factors. Drugs, undetected issues, or even suicide. Yeah, maybe there are some side effects, but they certainly don't seem to be widespread.
Your side is constantly saying Covid deaths were overstated, when they were probably understated.

How are they proven effective? They have been proven to not keep you from getting COVID. They have been proven to not stop you from spreading COVID. The last lowest bar they could put out is they lessen the symptoms keeping you out of the hospital or dying which our friend Box Ox helped prove was yet another lie with Australia being 95% vaccinated and still the hospitals have people with COVID and they are even dying from COVID.

UnionStrong

How are they proven effective? They have been proven to not keep you from getting COVID. They have been proven to not stop you from spreading COVID. The last lowest bar they could put out is they lessen the symptoms keeping you out of the hospital or dying which our friend Box Ox helped prove was yet another lie with Australia being 95% vaccinated and still the hospitals have people with COVID and they are even dying from COVID.
Safe and effective!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣
IMG_4020.gif

Box Ox

The Jab kept a lot of people from dying or getting really sick.

Australia seems to have a very low COVID death rate. 11,690,064 cases and 21,612 deaths. A little less than 1/5 of 1%.

UnionStrong

I’m done.
I once read that many people that live (experience) through something in fear (COVID) for 3 months or more there is no amount of information that comes out later proving what they initially believed was a lie can change their mind from what they originally believed. We are living through that now.
The weak are more susceptible. It cuts across all ages too.

Box Ox

It’s a mystery….🤣

The top-rated reader comment on that article:

"Here's a hint....many Africans take hydroxychloroquine. It has been proven effective against Covid 19 but our government prevented us from having access to it. It's cheap and it works."