Current TA

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Because it's :censored2:ty and unfulfilling to many. Probably 95% of what I do is based on my own decisions and expertise and I am constantly consulted for my own advisories and suggestions from colleagues and management alike. I could never go back to the WAD way of life.
Do you get paid extra for all your expertise
Until then I’ll WAD all the way to the bank

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Posted that a couple of days ago.
1689522543121.gif

542thruNthru

Article 11, talking about removal of 22.4s seems to say that all new RPCDs will fall under the old 9.5 language and that only RPCDs are protected from working a 6th day.

What about PTers, TCDs?

Staydryitsraining

They didn’t last time. I see no benefit in telling customers you won’t pick up. Matter fact they’re trying to tell customers it’s business as usual.
The world, the company, how things work had all changed since 97. The only thing that is the same is boxes go in a P.C. and we deliver them. If you tell people you aren't picking up you create panick.

Thebrownblob

The world, the company, how things work had all changed since 97. The only thing that is the same is boxes go in a P.C. and we deliver them. If you tell people you aren't picking up you create panick.
Exactly that’s why they’re not going to tell them. And they will continue with regular operations right up until July 31..