Current TA

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
They are, however, the only union people that actually brings in revenue for ups. So, maybe they deserve a bigger raise than the drivers.
The company eliminated audits on wrong weight parcels. a few union jobs there could generate huge income daily.

upschuck

The company eliminated audits on wrong weight parcels. a few union jobs there could generate huge income daily.
I'm work at an automated hub, and have been told that just about all packages get weighed and DW'd on the belts.

Last edited:

Pullman Brown

Assuming we get this contract signed before the deadline. Overtime is not ending.. your compensation, and the rules around overtime might. If that does not work for you, you should find other work.

And six day forced overtime will end , maybe, idk, okay let’s see what the language says..

Pullman Brown

It’s a 7day operation, we are the bargain unit.
They need to staff properly.
200w.gif

34yearpackagehumper

They are, however, the only union people that actually brings in revenue for ups. So, maybe they deserve a bigger raise than the drivers.
That's about the dumbest thing on Brown Cafe that I have ever heard . When I picked up 400-500 packages a day (some days before I retired ) you don't call that revenue ? I might not have collected the $ for said service you better believe UPS as a company did. You can't be that dumb maybe you are playing with words .

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That's about the dumbest thing on Brown Cafe that I have ever heard . When I picked up 400-500 packages a day (some days before I retired ) you don't call that revenue ? I might not have collected the $ for said service you better believe UPS as a company did. You can't be that dumb maybe you are playing with words .
Management sees "all retail type routes" as revenue losers. Why? Didn't we charge for the delivery?