Current TA

Staydryitsraining

Striking for part timers. Rpcds were offered a good amount but not the part timers. When every one goes to work be sure to thank the part timer who just threw everything in your truck and leaves early.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
He wants to organize Amazon
So...... ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️
1689526084179.png

dudebro

Why are people like that. The man pays you a wage to do what he asks you to do. Your job is to do it no matter how stupid it is as long it’s not unsafe,illegal or immoral
Just turn your brain off makes life at ups almost bearable
People want to believe that their work is meaningful and makes a positive contribution. In theory I can be paid to put marbles into a soda can, dump them back out, and start over again and not have a problem with it as long as my check clears, but people need meaning.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Of course.. you selected the black pawn ♟️

One of the first rules of chess is to use your pawns as a defense, sacrifice them only when you want an opening..

Remember also pawns can become queens if you are patient..
You’re right about all that except I only picked the Pullman brown pawn for the color.
Maybe I picked it for some subconscious reason.
Hmmmm…

anonymous23456

People want to believe that their work is meaningful and makes a positive contribution. In theory I can be paid to put marbles into a soda can, dump them back out, and start over again and not have a problem with it as long as my check clears, but people need meaning.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bull:censored:_Jobs