Dallas

BrownArmy

really, were you sleeping when the Minnesota governor called it a race based shooting? Thus inciting the present racial tensions around the country?

Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton Says Race Played a Role in Fatal Police Shooting of Black Man

Seriously? The governor called it out for what it was, and he's to blame?

Listen guy, IT WAS A RACE BASED SHOOTING.

I don't know why you can't understand what's happening in our country right now, but don't blame the governor of MN for telling the truth, and certainly don't blame him for 'inciting' whatever you think he's inciting.

Lame.

BrownArmy

what a silly rebuttal. now the liberals try to turn Hispanics into racists. next you'll have them joining the KKK

Take your meds and get some sleep.

You're making little to no sense tonight.

Try 'sleepytime tea'.

Put a little milk in it, and a tiny bit of sugar, and you'll sleep like a baby.

Overpaid Union Thug

It's simple people. If all the blacks and whites (and anyone else) would stop resisting arrest they won't get shot.

And liberals need to wake the ##ck up and face the facts. Blacks are NOT being killed by cops more than whites OR Hispanics. Take your blinders off and think for yourselves for once. You are, in fact, being lied to by a bunch of rabble rousers, including community organizers and so called "racial justice" groups such as the fraudulent NAACP, the blatantly dishonest liberal media, and ignoramus losers that hate whites and just need ANY excuse to protest and agitate civilized citizens.

#resistingarrestisstupid

newfie

Nope. KKK is all white. Talk about a silly rebuttal.

so following your bizarre argument you think the Hispanic police officer shot the black victim because he was black?
funny black activist used to tell me a black could not be a racist , wonder if that applies to a Hispanic too?

This case is a classic as to why white America is disgusted with the whole race issue and not very sympathetic as a whole.
here again white America through an alleged white cop got blamed for that shooting.
just like Trevon Martin supposedly was shot by a white police officer who turned out to be a Hispanic neighborhood watch groupie.

the narrative is always sold as a white on black , facts be damned.

newfie

Of course not.

I honestly don't think our police officers go around deciding they will pick on a black person today. in fact speaking to my friends they are actually less likely to pull a black over in todays world. they just don't want to deal with the extra grief and paper work unless there is a real good reason.

I do think they use experience to profile potential bad guys based on known characteristics of a bad guy. And they are usually right.