Damn you taxes...

UPSGUY72

Did I say "fun"?

Divorce does not have to be adversarial.

Your right Dave it doesn't but when she blind sides you with it and then takes out a bogus restraining order to get you out of the house that gets throw out 2 days later. Things aren't going to be nice. She pissed me off and I'll do what ever I have to make this as painful as possible for her.

Your right Dave it doesn't but when she blind sides you with it and then takes out a bogus restraining order to get you out of the house that gets throw out 2 days later. Things aren't going to be nice. She :censored2: me off and I'll do what ever I have to make this as painful as possible for her.
Plus you have to go to work with this over your head.
.one more thing to deal with.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
but when she blind sides you with it and then takes out a bogus restraining order to get you out of the house that gets throw out 2 days later.
Sounds like my dad's ex wife(not my mother). She called the cops and said he was trying to kill himself. Took him to the loony bin for 48 hours (it is the law in my home state) and they released him. She was trying to prove in court he was unstable. Backfired on her big time.

DOK

Why are you posting this again? How is bonus paid at overtime rate? Top rate here is $33.71, you sir, are missing out on an extra penny
Bonus is paid at OT rate in some parts of the country. Some guys mAke 10-15 hrs of bonus per week, that must be nice.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
It's not the source that matters. It's paying attention to what they say, in and this case, how their studies more or less mirror what many others came up with. But like I said....putting that aside....what does it matter if the DuPonts and Waltons inherited their wealth? Are they evil for it? Nope. Is it unfair? No because they had no control over what families they were born into. Whats impressive is how people don't squander their wealth. Whether they inherited it or not. Focusing on the wealthy this way is really about jealously and looking for someone to blame for our own short comings. I don't envy them much at all. My jealousy stems from silly things like me wishing I had the money to burn on that new <insert whatever floats your boat> but as far as blaming them for the state of the average American's economic situation.....nope....not their fault.

Ummm you lost me at your first sentence. It absolutely does matter what your source of information is. If it's not factual but fit to shape your narrative then yeah it matters.

This isn't about jealousy of the rich. And if you think the wealthy in power don't shape the average American economic situation, you aren't paying attention. Wages have been stagnant for over 40 years but production has never been higher. Unions on the decline. Yet the top 1% make more now than ever. Why do you think that is?

While some may be able to rise and become wealthy through hard work, it is a lot harder now because the game will always be titled in their favor. If you're born into it, you'll always be a head of the game. Look at why inheritance and estate taxes have so many loopholes.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Don't have time to search right now but read a USA today article with in the last year that said 80-90% of wealth is lost by the 3rd generation.

There are a few exceptions but it's rare.

But where does that wealth go? Do those generations just lose it? In the complexity of wealth management and offshore havens, even if their businesses failed, their wealth might still be in tact that way.

Overpaid Union Thug

I gross around $1230
Ummm you lost me at your first sentence. It absolutely does matter what your source of information is. If it's not factual but fit to shape your narrative then yeah it matters.

This isn't about jealousy of the rich. And if you think the wealthy in power don't shape the average American economic situation, you aren't paying attention. Wages have been stagnant for over 40 years but production has never been higher. Unions on the decline. Yet the top 1% make more now than ever. Why do you think that is?

While some may be able to rise and become wealthy through hard work, it is a lot harder now because the game will always be titled in their favor. If you're born into it, you'll always be a head of the game. Look at why inheritance and estate taxes have so many loopholes.
The combination of jealousy of the rich, the powerful, and misinformation is a dangerous concoction that the Marxists and Alinsky types have been regurgitating for decades. And NOTHING is ever accomplished by it other than replacing one crooked regime with another.

JL 0513

I don't get how hours are so different by region. In my center, they don't want anyone going over 9.5. I went over 9.5 and the next day was told, "hey, you need to text in if you're going to be over 9.5". Even though the plan was for 10 hrs. Guess I was supposed to skip lunch. 11 or 12 hour days would never happen. I've never seen 12 even at peak.

ManInBrown

I don't get how hours are so different by region. In my center, they don't want anyone going over 9.5. I went over 9.5 and the next day was told, "hey, you need to text in if you're going to be over 9.5". Even though the plan was for 10 hrs. Guess I was supposed to skip lunch. 11 or 12 hour days would never happen. I've never seen 12 even at peak.
Every day for most routes is over 9.5 here. I keep meticulous track of my hours in the Package driver daily log book. In the last 5 weeks I have worked under 9.5 hours 5 times. Just the way I like it. Cha-Ching