day after thanksgiving pay rate

cb1994cup

i just started working for ups in CT, i have 8 days in , do i have seniority yet ? Do i recieve holiday pay for Thanksgiving and do iget time and a half for the day aftet thanksgiving?
Thanks

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
i just started working for ups in CT, i have 8 days in , do i have seniority yet ? Do i recieve holiday pay for Thanksgiving and do iget time and a half for the day aftet thanksgiving?
Thanks
2014-11-23-08-27-05-367704588.jpeg

You get your regular pay rate only...unless you work more than 8 hours. No holiday pay. And no, you do not have seniority.

cb1994cup

OK so i have my answer , No , No , No so when do i complete my seniority, i am a PT seasonal maybe look to be permanent this is a second job for me.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
OK so i have my answer , No , No , No so when do i complete my seniority, i am a PT seasonal maybe look to be permanent this is a second job for me.
You won't start earning time towards seniority until after the free period. Assuming you are kept on after mid January. Hence the term seasonal.

P

pickup

This is a comment from the poster of this video :
NO NOT crying, i was so good the dickdome u.p.s driver i had, repeatly begged to keep me on with him. im a trained up athletic whos to great for this low paid slave worst ever job. goodluck not being attacked by ray-bee infected dogs while running out there. this video is for people thinking of working u.p.s driver helper..