Dear customers....

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
Dear Customers,
It is with great sorrow I must inform you we no longer give a **** what time we deliver your packages(aside from airs),care what shape the boxes are in or are willing to go the proverbial "extra mile" for you.You see,we have been saddled with near impossible work loads by some pencil pushing knows-nothing-at-all genius who thinks I have a start and stop button attached to my ***.
Id also like you to stop asking me "whats in the box?" ,"whered it come from?" , "can you come back?" ...etc. The truth is, "I dont know", "I dont care" and "I dont have time".
Maybe if you call our knowledgeable 1-800 number they will be able to answer your questions. But I somehow doubt that as I believe the same people who answer are the same people dispatching and coming up with unrealistic stops per car.
Have a nice day :happy-very:

Why do I have a feeling that one day in the future business class will teach about how UPS failed and it will have a lot to do with bad customer service.

It is sad to see what is going on in this company in terms of customers sevice, but hey the stock is up and record profits are here so lets party.

packageguy

This company was build on customer service, and us drivers are the front line , we are the face they know. When that customer needs something, us the drivers finds a way to get it done ,not the supervisors sitting in the office. So please give credit where credit is do. As far as the stock, it's horrible, just good for dividend. With this said record profits, stock moves 2 dollars upand down, should be soaring up.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Maybe if you call our knowledgeable 1-800 number they will be able to answer your questions. But I somehow doubt that as I believe the same people who answer are the same people dispatching and coming up with unrealistic stops per car.

nope, those 1-800 people just take down customer complaints and pass them on to the relevant center for OMS to deal with

you want to take your complaints up with the shareholders