My last name is Uhhhh…

BrownSnowFlake

What is so hard about this seemingly simple and straightforward question? How does it take longer than one second to answer? Is this the result of too much fluoride in the drinking water? I’m not the cops bro, I don’t care if you have warrants, I don’t care if your box has dope in it. Just give me a name to punch into the DIAD so I can be on my way to the next stop and out of your life!

BECB293F-0959-418D-B96B-68502072CFC7.png

BrownSnowFlake

Already did bud, and the company paid for it. If this all goes up in smoke next month I’m starting BrownSnowFlake HVAC. If you don’t have at least two backup plans, you are wrong.

I hear the old timers everyday say “I can’t get another job at my age.” Sucks to suck. The world doesn’t owe you anything, isn’t that what boomers like to say?

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Already did bud, and the company paid for it. If this all goes up in smoke next month I’m starting BrownSnowFlake HVAC. If you don’t have at least two backup plans, you are wrong.

I hear the old timers everyday say “I can’t get another job at my age.” Sucks to suck. The world doesn’t owe you anything, isn’t that what boomers like to say?
Something bootstraps handshake

Hot Carl

Probably the most frustrating part of having a business-heavy route. I used to just read the first name off their name tag before I was told that was a no-no. Every other time I ask they start to stutter and look in both directions. And at a fast food joint staffed by mostly teenagers? Forget it. Just ask for a manager.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I find a lot of people do mental calculus on the spot because they worry that if they say the wrong last name than what is printed on the box then we will whisk it away.

I do quiz people on their last name though because some crazy/homeless folks passing by will pretend to be the homeowners, caught people doing that twice and of course they scurry off before they can get caught.

Commercial Inside Release

Management loves it when you assign a name to the extra stupid customers...
Here's a few favorites:
Dumb *unt
Stupid *itch
Fat *itch
Slobbering idiot
500 cats
Junkyard driveway
Never wears pants
Always wants to talk
Carol

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
CIR: Receptionist.
Delivered to: Receptionist.

Seriously at least try to act like a real RPCD. All you 22.4s better get with the program real quick.

Hot Carl

CIR: Receptionist.
Delivered to: Receptionist.

Seriously at least try to act like a real RPCD. All you 22.4s better get with the program real quick.
Oh it's not just the 22.4s that do that. Two years of cover driving hammered home just how rampant that practice is among bid route drivers.

I had a DFU for one of my businesses a few weeks ago for a package that disappeared after I delivered it, and boy and I happy I followed the rules and scanned it in the building and used the person's last name.