Death threats sent to Wisconsin lawmakers

bbsam

Staff member
I think the arrest was on April 1st...so how did they report it on March 11th?

They reported on the threat. Law enforcement didn't make the arrest until April 1st...so which media is behind on the reporting? In case you are wondering, just google the crazy lady's name and it all pops up.

wkmac

They reported on the threat. Law enforcement didn't make the arrest until April 1st...so which media is behind on the reporting? In case you are wondering, just google the crazy lady's name and it all pops up.

bbsam,

You forgot to include the instruction at google to click on the "images" function before clicking search. Remember who your audience is?
:happy-very:

Lue C Fur

Evil member

So this was reported on ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, that she was a democrat who made death threats against republicans and thier families? Keep dancing around the issue...your great at that. And again, if this was a republican that made the theats...the Liberal media would have a field day with it.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Well, no need to threaten any more republicans as the states federal court VOIDED the Wisconsin Anti union collective bargaining law.

The next step is the states supreme court where the ruling will most likely be upheld.

Back to the drawing board for Wisconsins Governor and republican legislators!!

All thats left to say to the repubilcans in wisconsin is......................

FAIL!

Peace :peaceful:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I'm shocked that TOS had predicted such a major failure. I'm super positive that the messiah will personal be addressing this anti-union law , just as soon as he finishes his upcoming foursome of golf.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I'm shocked that TOS had predicted such a major failure. I'm super positive that the messiah will personal be addressing this anti-union law , just as soon as he finishes his upcoming foursome of golf.

TOS will be at the golf outing, holding the Messiah's putter.:funny: