December 24th, what time did you punch out?

9.5 everyday

9:45-17:00. We thought we would be guaranteed 8 but went we got back to the building they asked if we wanted an actual or 8, and if so, we could grab another 15-20 stops and go back out. What a joke.

L

Lizzzow

13:30. Earliest Eve ever. Also the lightest Christmas. So many years my metro route full top to bottom front to back. Stops the same but have been replaced by smaller Amazon packages.

Johney

The Company and the Teamsters agreed to the language that allows him to to do that. I applaud him for exercising his contractual rights.
Yes they did and I too applaud him for having the BALLS to do that to his fellow drivers. I would never do it. I have known a few (very few) who have done the very same thing and regretted it for a long long time. Over dispatched and left for dead on some of the hottest days of the year,drivers refusing to go help said loser. No thanks. I think the scabs of 1997 were treated better than losers who call out on Xmas eve.

wayfair

swollen member
Yes they did and I too applaud him for having the BALLS to do that to his fellow drivers. I would never do it. I have known a few (very few) who have done the very same thing and regretted it for a long long time. Over dispatched and left for dead on some of the hottest days of the year,drivers refusing to go help said loser. No thanks. I think the scabs of 1997 were treated better than losers who call out on Xmas eve.

He didn't do anything to his fellow drivers. He saved an option 3 day and used it.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
You're being way too dramatic about this. He didn't do anything to his fellow drivers, he had an option day available and he used it in accordance with the contract. I've never blamed another driver for my dispatch and I've never expected another driver to come help me when I was over dispatched. Under my supplement you can't use option days during peak, if you don't want drivers to have that option then change the language in your supplement.

Johney

He didn't do anything to his fellow drivers. He saved an option 3 day and used it.

You're being way too dramatic about this. He didn't do anything to his fellow drivers, he had an option day available and he used it in accordance with the contract. I've never blamed another driver for my dispatch and I've never expected another driver to come help me when I was over dispatched. Under my supplement you can't use option days during peak, if you don't want drivers to have that option then change the language in your supplement.
So Brown,Jones you can honestly tell me that if you got 25 extra stops due to someone calling out on Xmas eve you wouldn't bitch? BS. I didn't say he couldn't or shouldn't use his last day on Xmas eve all I meant was don't be surprised if you pay dearly for it.