Democratic National Convention

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
For the record..

Unemployment-rates-340x117.jpg

Unemployment-average-340x114.jpg

Rand Paul also said that the black unemployment rate “hasn’t budged” under Obama, but it has. It reached a high of 16.8 percent in March 2010 and dropped to a low of 12.5 percent in November — lower than the 12.7 percent rate when Obama took office. That wasn’t the case for two of his recent predecessors, Reagan and Bush.

Read this and educate yourself NEWFIE..

http://www.factcheck.org/2013/12/rand-paul-obama-black-unemployment/

TOS.
But todays unemployment numbers are made up.

5% unemployment by butt.

teamer

How you equate cities that burned with the color of the president is astonishing. President Obama had nothing to do with ferguson, but you try to connect him to it simply by color.

Is it fair to say then, that all WHITE mass shooters in history killed americans because the president was white??

Dont

TOS.

Looks Like TOS just got a wake up call. Obama has been one of the chief race baiters stirring this up.

I love it when I see the black lives matters folks or the Bernie nuts chanting fight the power forgetting that their people are the power.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm sure you did when it was Bush
As commander in chief, he is responsible for the needless deaths of hundreds of thousands of people. That is the one role a president actually has constitutional authority over and if you had any idea what it really meant to be a conservative you would understand that.

As president he certainly does hold much responsibility for the continuation of our disastrous educational system thanks to the No Child Left Behind Act, and he shares that with many other politicians including democrats.

When it comes to the economy, we can talk about his role in the deregulation of wall street and the collapse of the housing market, but that certainly does not all fall on his shoulders, not even close. It was a long time coming, started long before he was president, and with the help of many politicians on both sides of the aisle.

But I'm sure you didn't want an answer like that. What people like you want is to place all the blame on one person so your simple little minds can wrap up all the world's problems in one little statement. Thanks Obama!

teamer

As commander in chief, he is responsible for the needless deaths of hundreds of thousands of people. That is the one role a president actually has constitutional authority over and if you had any idea what it really meant to be a conservative you would understand that.

As president he certainly does hold much responsibility for the continuation of our disastrous educational system thanks to the No Child Left Behind Act, and he shares that with many other politicians including democrats.

When it comes to the economy, we can talk about his role in the deregulation of wall street and the collapse of the housing market, but that certainly does not all fall on his shoulders, not even close. It was a long time coming, started long before he was president, and with the help of many politicians on both sides of the aisle.

But I'm sure you didn't want an answer like that. What people like you want is to place all the blame on one person so your simple little minds can wrap up all the world's problems in one little statement. Thanks Obama!

so you didn't think Bush was responsible for everything as the president? Who else did you blame?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
so you didn't think Bush was responsible for everything as the president? Who else did you blame?
Spelled it out pretty clearly for you that both parties are to blame.
And there's plenty of blame left after that to go around.
Do you have a specific issue you want to ask me who's at fault for? Or are you still stuck in that simple minded state where you need one person to blame? Snap out of it.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You know if obama were to change the ROE currently in place , fewer of our troops would die and more of the enemy would think twice about attacking .

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Do you think they might talk about the huge debt problem were in? How longer can we go on like this?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You know if obama were to change the ROE currently in place , fewer of our troops would die and more of the enemy would think twice about attacking .
If Obama would have followed through with his promise to withdraw our troops from a needless war on an idea, fewer of our troops would die.

Sportello

Do you think they might talk about the huge debt problem were in? How longer can we go on like this?
I would argue that we should carry more debt at this time. The government should borrow heavily to repair and enhance the infrastructure. The ROI is fantastic and the entire world is willing to finance it.

teamer

Spelled it out pretty clearly for you that both parties are to blame.
And there's plenty of blame left after that to go around.
Do you have a specific issue you want to ask me who's at fault for? Or are you still stuck in that simple minded state where you need one person to blame? Snap out of it.

I'm sorry I didn't realize you stressed so easily. Go get your Bernie hug and have a good crying spell.

upload_2016-4-9_17-14-52.jpeg

milb

Respected Member
black America is the true litmus test for Obama.
many whites voted for Obama hoping he would be the one to fix the problems that ail black America
instead he made things worse , black America is doing worse under Obama then any other president.
The numbers are there but you have to put down the talking points and expose yourself.
We are waiting for the link

newfie

How you equate cities that burned with the color of the president is astonishing. President Obama had nothing to do with ferguson, but you try to connect him to it simply by color.

Is it fair to say then, that all WHITE mass shooters in history killed americans because the president was white??

Dont

TOS.

Ferguson the only city you want to comment on?

there are many more to choose from.

Baltimore is a much better one.

black police chief
black mayor
black states attorney
black council
black AG
black president

a habitual drug seller and pusher dies at the hands of black police officers

what do the liberals blame? Systematic Racism

where was Obama while rome was burning ? What else does white America have to do for black America to get them to stop burning down the cities?

Guess where the buck stops even though he tries to run from that responsibility.

Obama will be remembered as the great let down.

Sportello

That is not helping African Americans.

The question still stands.

What has Obama done to help African Americans?

Anything?
I would answer by saying that he has brought to light the fact that racism towards Blacks, is still rampant in America.

I would argue that this fact alone does more to advance race relations and lift the Black community than most anything else he could do, short of Reparations.

Shining a light, so to speak...