Democratic National Convention

teamer

Do you think it does? I answered that question and said no, both parties are a joke. You seem to be digging for a different answer. Are you having a moment where you're just realizing these facts? Need someone to hold your hand?

I don't understand why you keep trying to alibi the democratic scam by pointing out that the republicans may create super delegates in their convention?

BrownArmy

what could possibly be smack about pointing out that the super delegate process is a political scam that denys the voters their right to decide their candidate.

Which is possibly correct, but not what you've been responding to.

Carry on.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don't understand why you keep trying to alibi the democratic scam by pointing out that the republicans may create super delegates in their convention?
I don't understand why you can't see me saying BOTH parties are a joke.

What I really don't understand is why a Republican like yourself spends his time talking about the democratic primary process, and so little talking about how his own party is cheating their voters out of a voice. It's YOUR party, and you sit by talking about how the other party is doing these things while you're getting cheated out of your vote. You're so amped up to be against the other team you don't even realize what's going on with your own party.

The democratic party's process for nominating a candidate is a joke. The republican party's process for nominating a candidate is a joke. That's all there is to it. Open your eyes.

newfie

dude shame on you, you should know better then to argue with these children here. your debate of logic will probably cause them emotional trauma they may never recover from.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
dude shame on you, you should know better then to argue with these children here. your debate of logic will probably cause them emotional trauma they may never recover from.

Hilarious, you and teamer believe you both have and use logic..

Laughable.

TOS.

milb

Respected Member
Moreluck,

"I" am the copy cat? You copy and pasted that one. Please dont think for a second that we believe you made that up yourself.

Mine was funny, yours was droll.

You remember droll, right?

TOS.
I hear you. Its all in what the people think. The Republican party has a real minority problem in the voting process. Polls only poll appx. 300 to 800 people. Its the independents, women, Hispanics, African americans etc, that win the general election. They do not have the pulse of any of these groups, and good luck trying to get it. They can block people from voting in states as much as they want. In the general election, wont matter. Really funny that they still don't realize this:biggrin:

newfie

The Republican party has a real minority problem in the voting process. :biggrin:

Which ironically is funny since the republicans are putting up minority candidates while the democrats have two old , very old white folks.

The lastest unemployment numbers have black America at close to 20 percent under a black president. A trend that has not gotten any better under the leadership of white liberals. As long as black America keeps giving their votes away their conditions will never improve.

The politically correct /liberal movement then caters to the minorities by promising them all types of handouts to get their vote. This government induced dependency then continues the economic plight of minorities.

there is nothing to be proud of gaining this support under much less then honorable means.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Which ironically is funny since the republicans are putting up minority candidates while the democrats have two old , very old white folks.

The lastest unemployment numbers have black America at close to 20 percent under a black president. A trend that has not gotten any better under the leadership of white liberals. As long as black America keeps giving their votes away their conditions will never improve.

The politically correct /liberal movement then caters to the minorities by promising them all types of handouts to get their vote. This government induced dependency then continues the economic plight of minorities.

there is nothing to be proud of gaining this support under much less then honorable means.
Carson wasn't a candidate, he was a token, and generally hilarious for anyone with a sense of humor. And he and and Trump might find themselves in hot water for making illegal deals for his endorsement.

"It has recently come to light that Mr. Donald Trump may have willfully offered Dr. Ben Carson an appointment to his administration should he become president in return for supporting his candidacy in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 599," wrote Brad Woodhouse, the head of the David Brock-backed American Democracy Legal Fund. The letter is dated March 29 and addressed to Raymond Hulser, the head of the Justice Department's Public Integrity Section.

teamer

Carson wasn't a candidate, he was a token, and generally hilarious for anyone with a sense of humor. And he and and Trump might find themselves in hot water for making illegal deals for his endorsement.

we still have two Hispanics and a female , keep digging . Surprised you didn't call Carson an Uncle Tom . that's usually what you kind hearted liberals come up with when confronted with a free thinking successful person of color who rejects liberal handouts.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
we still have two Hispanics and a female.
No you don't.
Surprised you didn't call Carson an Uncle Tom . that's usually what you kind hearted liberals come up with when confronted with a free thinking successful person of color who rejects liberal handouts.
I love when a neocon tries to deflect by calling me a liberal. Lulz. Look in the mirror.

I'm sure Carson is a great guy, I just don't want someone who speaks in whisper mumbles as my president. Also, he's not qualified for office at all.

milb

Respected Member

Sorry newfie, you know as well as I know ,minority republican candidates wont go anywhere.(did he hit his mother, is he from Canada?) you know what i'm talking about. always break them down when they need to. Has always been for show.

newfie

Sorry newfie, you know as well as I know ,minority republican candidates wont go anywhere.(did he hit his mother, is he from Canada?) you know what i'm talking about. always break them down when they need to. Has always been for show.

yea that's what they said before Obama. hllary was the first one to bring up the birther issue. Obama was strong enough to overcome the Clinton Crime family.

milb

Respected Member
yea that's what they said before Obama. hllary was the first one to bring up the birther issue. Obama was strong enough to overcome the Clinton Crime family.
Okay. Just talking about the show with the minority candidates. The black unemployment rate is probably close to that, but why is that the center of attention when the national unemployment is going down? Maybe someone that is not black will hire someone that is black.

teamer

. The black unemployment rate is probably close to that, but why is that the center of attention when the national unemployment is going down? .

probably cause the blacks keep giving their vote to a party that is not helping them.