Dental coverage for full time driver

Discussion in 'Health and Medical Topics' started by novadriver, Jun 30, 2014.

1. novadriver

novadriver Active Member

I'm new to UPS and wondering what the max coverage is for full time drivers once I'm able to get insurance? Is there a max coverage? And what kind of out of pocket cost is there?
  2. greengrenades

greengrenades To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

Did they not send you some paper work for it? I got information on that in the mail. I couldn't tell you off hand though what it is.
  3. novadriver

novadriver Active Member

I havent got anything yet
  4. K0rnh0ly0

K0rnh0ly0 New Member

We have 90% covered here in the northwest... i just got tooth pull cost 465... only payed $46.. outa pocket...... ( and i was put under which is a higher cost) for the year has a max.. 2 cleanings and 2 crowns est..
  5. upschuck

upschuck Well-Known Member

2 cleanings a year and other dental work up to $1500/year/person paid at 100%
  6. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

Cleanings are free but other dental work is only paid 80%.
  7. upschuck

upschuck Well-Known Member

My dental work, never paid a dollar. Had a couple fillings replaced.
  8. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I hear the coverage is optional and often declined in West Virginia.

UPSBOT When UPS Was Fun

As you can see from my picture we are allowed four cleanings per year. No charge. Everything else is 80%
  10. Brn

Brn New Member

I'm a full time air combo driver ) do we have the same insurance coverage as the "full time" ground drivers ?

Just curious, because I have 1500.00 yearly but I was told from my dental office that cleanings~ X-rays fall under that 1500.00 ... Pay 100% until you go through it.......I wonder why the variety in coverage ? I read some comments here that they have 1500.00 plus 2 cleanings yearly ? Then I read a comment they get 4 cleanings a year ?? Confused ...

Also, I'm from the northwest 90 % coverage?? Huh ground driver ?

Thanks for the reply in advance ;-)