Disgusted Union Members = Trump Vs. Hillary

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You realize that if there were more competitors in the field ups would have a problem. You ever notice that when are wages go up they raise the price of shipping their packages. If amazon gets in the shipping business ups is going to have a serious problem.
The majik number is 3.
1 is a monopoly
2 is a semi-monopoly
3 or more is an oligopoly.

I use to manage my own stock/funds.
I would look at a rising industry and if there were 2 major players that was a plus because their Op Margins were typically higher.

If a third player enters an industry, that is the time to sell because that will driver the margins down and consequently the price per share.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I think the gov't needs to require some work from these people in order to get their benefits. Nothing of a status job, but something to make them want to get off the gov't dole.
Wow Dude! (I can call you Dude?)

You want them to take the spoon out of their voters mouth?
You'd never make it as a politician.
Crazy talk there!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
And the guidelines aren't automatic. From what I've seen its mostly up to what the cashier will let them purchase.
No...not in my state....the cashier has no say in the matter....it's all computerized. Any food that isn't freshly prepared (hot deli food) and ready to eat is allowed. So food stamps will cover almost anything in the frozen section...including ice cream, junk food...like candy or a pack of Oreos, a porterhouse steak or a bottle of soda, but not already cooked fried chicken or a prepared hero sandwich from the deli section of the grocery store.

Personally....I think it is ridiculous. Food stamps should be like WIC....WIC provides milk and nutritional foods only....low sugar cereals, milk, beans, juice, bread, rice, vegetables and fruits.

Candy and ice cream are not necessities....you want junk food? Get a job!

Last edited:

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
To go back to the reforms bill Clinton put in place? You should read that article.
Obama waived this requirement. Welfare isn't really a Republican or democrat thing with me. It is one of those things that people who need it should get it. Those who are capable of working and have no kids shouldnt

Jkloc420

The majik number is 3.
1 is a monopoly
2 is a semi-monopoly
3 or more is an oligopoly.

I use to manage my own stock/funds.
I would look at a rising industry and if there were 2 major players that was a plus because their Op Margins were typically higher.

If a third player enters an industry, that is the time to sell because that will driver the margins down and consequently the price per share.
Will DHL was here for like a few months but they didn't have the infrastructure to compete. Amazon does and they have the money to do it. It is the only company out there that should worry ups people. If ups would of took FedEx serious in the 80's they wouldn't be here.

Jkloc420

I don't know why people argue about all these goverment programs. The simple point is they all need some kind of reform to them. However when you suggest that for some reason your a bad person or hate people. It is so strange to me.

10 point

Screenshot_20160802-001410.png
Screenshot_20160802-001447.png

10 point

Always wondered what the "derail" charm actually is???

To me, especially after @10 point blew it up for us, looks like the old chocolate covered candy by the name of Rollo's.

rolo-anim60.jpg
Rolos are my favorite chocolate snack.
Upstate's brother always gives me a rolo when he agrees.
Well, at least a dissected half of a rolo anyway.