Disgusted Union Members = Trump Vs. Hillary

Orion inc.

I like turtles
This is because they have great work ethic. Nothing but respect and gratefulness for all vets. Vets should have all medical needs covered 100% . No matter what it is.

We had a few vets who got hired who quit. They didn't want to go through ups after the military they said. One said that after Iraq, he wanted something less demanding and more appreciative in the work environment.

I don't blame him. They treat these new hires like crap

Overpaid Union Thug

I see we're already making excuses for Trump's loss.

A vote for Gary Johnson is a vote for Gary Johnson. Don't spew that throwing your vote away garbage. If republicans want libertarian voters they need to adjust their platform. People are tired of neocons and rinos like trump.

At this point you are helping Hillary if you vote for him. It's too late for a third party candidate. It's really simple to understand but you refuse to or are incapable.
Most people don't have to vote for him. Like I said all he has to do is win a couple of states which is realistic.

If I use your argument I might as well vote Hillary because a trump vote in my state isn't going to matter anyway.

I realize that in some states it's almost impossible to win as a Republican or vice versa. You've got me there. But for the rest, particulary states that could go either way, being realistic dictates that AT THIS POINT it's too late for a third party candidate. Meaning...... they'll just take votes from one of the two main candidates and the result will be just like when Clinton was reelected. Someone will win with 43% of the vote. LOL. And then those responsible will bitch about Hillary for four years.

I'm not against voting for a third party candidate. But won't at this point in the game. I might as well be hitting the button for Hillary. Or just stay home.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Vets should have all medical needs covered 100% . No matter what it is.

As a vet I thank you for your kind words but respectfully disagree with the portion of your post that I quoted above.

I spent 8 years on active duty and was never stationed anywhere near any front lines. Should I have all of my non-military related medical needs 100% paid for?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
At this point you are helping Hillary if you vote for him. It's too late for a third party candidate. It's really simple to understand but you refuse to or are incapable.
At this point, you are helping neocons and rinos undermine conservative ideals and destroy the republican party if you vote for Trump. It's really simple to understand but you refuse to or are incapable.

Overpaid Union Thug

At this point, you are helping neocons and rinos undermine conservative ideals and destroy the republican party if you vote for Trump. It's really simple to understand but you refuse to or are incapable.
I totally understand what I'm doing. It's called being realistic and logical. I'm voting against Hillary to help keep another Saul Alinsky worshipping liberal outta The White House.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I totally understand what I'm doing. It's called being realistic and logical. I'm voting against Hillary to help keep another Saul Alinsky worshipping liberal outta The White House.
Logic says you're trading one New York liberal for another. Trump's history speaks for itself. Throw your vote away on him if you want, the republican party is a joke at this point anyways. The difference between the two major parties is mostly rhetoric.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
As a vet I thank you for your kind words but respectfully disagree with the portion of your post that I quoted above.

I spent 8 years on active duty and was never stationed anywhere near any front lines. Should I have all of my non-military related medical needs 100% paid for?

Yes. I do. You were still only one call away from being stationed. They kept you trained each day. You had a chance of being injured or killed. I do believe you are entitled. You earned the insurance coverage. Welfare recipients don't.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Yes. I do. You were still only one call away from being stationed. They kept you trained each day. You had a chance of being injured or killed. I do believe you are entitled. You earned the insurance coverage. Welfare recipients don't.

It really is "the least that we can do" for ALL of our veterans?

Honestly, why not?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Trump is a scary choice for me.......UNTIL I remind myself who is opponent is. Then he looks very appealing. Anyone who votes for that corrupt hag Hillary Clinton is either a fool or a partisan hack job that simply couldn't be bothered to do the research to find out for themselves.
Were friend'ed either way... They both have the lowest poll numbers in us history....

Last edited by a moderator:

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Ill also be voting for trump. Remind me exactly what democrats have done for unions. Seems they just want the endorsement without the work. Billing out the car companies so they can build new plants overseas was good I guess right.
Damn Vw made a new mega plant in Tennessee and let the members vote if they wanted a union and the uaw friend'ed that up couldn't even organize something as easy as that... Volkswagen was welcoming them in!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: