Divorce vs legal separation

box_beeyotch

Reading this thread makes me glad I'm not married and makes me not want to ever even more than I already don't want to. No way in hell will a woman ever tell me what I can and cant do. Plus how can you only have sex with one woman for the rest of your life?? I dont see how all these guys do this to themselves....and then end up divorced with half their income and assets gone to an ungrateful woman. friend that...friend that....and did I mention friend that?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:

UPSGUY72

I just call it like I see it and my first impression of what he said is that he cared more about going snowmobiling that taking care of his sick wife and kids.

As for the rest of your Dr. Phil drivel........yawn.

I bust my ass 5 days a week I leave for work between 7:00 and 7:30 in the morning and I sometimes don't get home till after 9:00 at night. I need some free time to do things with the my guy friends else I would go friend-ing nuts. She leave the house at 8:15 drops the kids off at school and them pick them up at three and goes home goes to her girl friends houses goes shopping to the club in the summer etc. All while I'm busting my ass then when I want to do things on the weekend I'm the a hole. I don't think so...

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I
People keep tell me it will get better when everything is done. Well my stress level can't get any higher....
I feel for ya bud. Just try to be calm, cool. Dont let them see ya sweat. Its a fly on your butt. In 2015 women do not always win especially if they are trying to keep the kids from ya. The court will tell them they are WRONG. THEY NEVER USED TO, THE MOTHER ALWAYS WON. Not so anymore. Fathers are just as important, if not more with older kids. I have seen it and rightly so within my family. I know it doesnt seem like it now, but this nightmare will end and normalcy will return, without the baggage.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I bust my ass 5 days a week I leave for work between 7:00 and 7:30 in the morning and I sometimes don't get home till after 9:00 at night. I need some free time to do things with the my guy friends else I would go friend-ing nuts. She leave the house at 8:15 drops the kids off at school and them pick them up at three and goes home goes to her girl friends houses goes shopping to the club in the summer etc. All while I'm busting my ass then when I want to do things on the weekend I'm the a hole. I don't think so...
No you are human. A partner doesnt make your life whole, its suppose to add to it. Now I would rather spend time with my hubby than a friend, but you gotta do your own thing once in a while, not every night but once a week is not out of line, or twice a week on occasion, and if she is keeping count, well it wont work, coz there is another battle.

UPSGUY72

I

I feel for ya bud. Just try to be calm, cool. Dont let them see ya sweat. Its a fly on your butt. In 2015 women do not always win especially if they are trying to keep the kids from ya. The court will tell them they are WRONG. THEY NEVER USED TO, THE MOTHER ALWAYS WON. Not so anymore. Fathers are just as important, if not more with older kids. I have seen it and rightly so within my family. I know it doesnt seem like it now, but this nightmare will end and normalcy will return, without the baggage.

Thanks

I had to take tomorrow off I have to go to court she got a retraining order on me so I can't have contact with my kids or her Monday and I was the one who had to call the cops on her Sat morning. I never got served my lawyer got a copy of it today said it was bogus. My lawyer also got a copy of the 911 call and is going file one against her tomorrow when we get to court...