DIY projects

moreluck

golden ticket member
f1923a6e4f55d6aa6e922ef84e6b08e1.jpg

battery powered tiny candles would be safe & fun.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Are you crapping in your closet?
Maybe they would store them in the garage....cold winter weather....nice to have the extras in a closet inside the house.
I actually have a tall skinny c.d. storage cabinet.......each drawer holds 1 roll of T.P. Looks like furniture in the W.C.
I also have the "red storage unit" in the garage....that's my '99 red Blazer. We don't use it much, so we pack stuff into it.

rod

Retired 22 years
I also have the "red storage unit" in the garage....that's my '99 red Blazer. We don't use it much, so we pack stuff into it.

I just did that with my toy hauler camper yesterday. All the summer toys and yard equipment are put away for the winter.

oldngray

nowhere special
Maybe they would store them in the garage....cold winter weather....nice to have the extras in a closet inside the house.
I actually have a tall skinny c.d. storage cabinet.......each drawer holds 1 roll of T.P. Looks like furniture in the W.C.

That reminds me of a QVC queen I knew who had an old car in her driveway that didn't run and was completely filled with crap she bought.