DIY projects

moreluck

golden ticket member
82f068e3176368ddbe2dd22bc3d22513.jpg

Only cost $42 to make!!! Dig a 2ft deep hole four feet around. Purchase 25 4x4x12 pavers and 12 flagstone pavers. put two bags of 3/4" river rock in the bottom.

rod

Retired 22 years
Guys are going to ask, "why"....the answer is "for fun" and "it makes me smile".

When repainting, why stop with the outside of a unit?!!

As long as YOU do it and don't expect us guys to ---go for it. Every time I hear the words "WE should do this or that" deep down inside I know that I will be doing it and she will have moved on to something else. Personally I would consider this a waste of time.

moreluck

golden ticket member
As long as YOU do it and don't expect us guys to ---go for it. Every time I hear the words "WE should do this or that" deep down inside I know that I will be doing it and she will have moved on to something else. Personally I would consider this a waste of time.
We took down a tree in the front courtyard and it took US almost a week to dig out the root system so the soil could be plantable again. We did !! That's how I tell it.

rod

Retired 22 years
We took down a tree in the front courtyard and it took US almost a week to dig out the root system so the soil could be plantable again. We did !! That's how I tell it.

you're one in a million ---and I'm sure your hubby brags about you to his jealous friends. If he don't--he should.

moreluck

golden ticket member

If you have a large empty wall, you can go in between the studs to create an accessory closet insert and make a mirror door. Such a great way to maximize space!