DIY projects

moreluck

golden ticket member
Spent the afternoon going through 5 photo boxes full of photos. I kept asking myself, was I ever that young? Was I ever that skinny? Oh my, time does fly!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
724c010ce29bfff19c1a9014e144cb81.jpg

DIY Co-sleeper made from a $69.99 IKEA crib! I actually really like this one and it would last a LOT longer than those teeny tiny ones they make for newborns. Plus it gives the child "their own bed" feel if you're having a rough night.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Keep or Toss ??

When you find yourself constantly skipping over a pen in the drawer or in the pen cup, that's a clue you need to toss it.

Toss orphaned socks in with your cleaning supplies. They work well for dusting.

For a clever way to clear your cabinets of vases you never use, fill them with flowers from your garden and give them away to friends and neighbors.

If you always go to the salon and never touch up your nails at home, get rid of all your polishes.

Believe it or not, the small plastic toys that come in goody bags and drive through kid's meals will come in handy for future school projects, like three-dimensional dioramas.

(from Reader's Digest)

moreluck

golden ticket member
This product looks too much like my dog's bed.....

70f689efe3f9a0a3fb1d574697747a49.jpg

from Target

Keep your newborn safe, snug and close during nap time and bedtime. The Baby Delight Snuggle Nest Napper with Surround Sound

rod

Retired 22 years
This product looks too much like my dog's bed.....

70f689efe3f9a0a3fb1d574697747a49.jpg

from Target

Keep your newborn safe, snug and close during nap time and bedtime. The Baby Delight Snuggle Nest Napper with Surround Sound

I would say its time he went and slept on the couch and got a good nights sleep because he ain't getting anything there anymore

moreluck

golden ticket member

Cable wires mounted between fence posts create a sturdy support for climbing plants providing privacy for your patio.