Do I get the GWI?

In that case, UPS owes me a lot of money.
A TCD that goes FT is red circled at their rate, not a percentage, and slot into their FT progression as they would be based on time as a TCD. They remain at that rate until the progression catches/passes them. If they are still in progression at the time a new contract is ratified, that FTer now gets the GWI.

If this describes you, then go get 'em.

charm299

A TCD that goes FT is red circled at their rate, not a percentage, and slot into their FT progression as they would be based on time as a TCD. They remain at that rate until the progression catches/passes them. If they are still in progression at the time a new contract is ratified, that FTer now gets the GWI.

If this describes you, then go get 'em.
Wrong, I’m red circled for 3 years now and every year I only get 85% of the gwi. Southern supplement. You always stay at 85% of top rate, so when top rate goes up, it’s 85% of that is your new rate

542thruNthru

In that case, UPS owes me a lot of money.
If I remember correctly it was the same last contract but it wasn't understood and many grievances had to be filed over it. I know my local never caught it. It was always "No you only get the raises after progression. "

542thruNthru

Wrong, I’m red circled for 3 years now and every year I only get 85% of the gwi. Southern supplement. You always stay at 85% of top rate, so when top rate goes up, it’s 85% of that is your new rate
So you've never actually been in progression at the start of a new contract? Where the language would apply to you.

charm299

It's not in there.
For 3 years, I passed up full time a few times. I’ll look it up when I get a chance. I’m also going off what stewards said. We stay at 85% until progression catches up, which is not until top pay. We even got 85% of cola raises while drivers in a true progression didn’t.

charm299

Attachments

• IMG_1348.png
    IMG_1348.png
    733.3 KB · Views: 32
So what you saying, we gonna take a pay cut from 85% to whatever the progression rate is?
No, if you read, your would understand that you're red circled at your rate, not a percentage. You remain at that rate, until the progression catches and passes you.

Also, is this petty?

Screenshot_20230830_170542_Drive.jpg

Last edited: