Do I get the GWI?

then how come every year I get a pay raise of 85%? even the cola
Again......Because you haven't been FT at the onset of a new contract. Have you read anything @542thruNthru or I have been trying to tell you? Or have you been more interested in just saying what you have to say?

You didn't even know about the stricken language in your own supplement. You need to read and understand your contract for yourself, not just take someone's word for things, BA or not. Cover your own ass, no one else will do it as well as you will.

charm299

Again......Because you haven't been FT at the onset of a new contract. Have you read anything @542thruNthru or I have been trying to tell you? Or have you been more interested in just saying what you have to say?

You didn't even know about the stricken language in your own supplement. You need to read and understand your contract for yourself, not just take someone's word for things, BA or not. Cover your own ass, no one else will do it as well as you will.
I guess will see next thursday

govols019

You smell that?
If I remember correctly it was the same last contract but it wasn't understood and many grievances had to be filed over it. I know my local never caught it. It was always "No you only get the raises after progression. "
All my raises during progression were 85% of the contractual GWI because I was a TCD before going full time.

My entire progression was done under an existing contract so I guess that could be the difference.

As formerly a TCD (Cover Driver) that transitioned to full time 22.4, my rate was 85% of the previous top rate. At $35.27 an hour, my rate exceeded all 4 years of progression of a 22.4 from the jump. They say we get GWI in progression so does that apply to me also?
Did you get your raise yet? Or is it still not showing?