Does your building have regulated heat?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Everybody ready for the Winter? What are your strategies for staying warm?

Sit in the cab with my heater running wide open and watching my Helper run packages to the door.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
I plan to cut out a few employees everyday, that will keep everyone jumping....no need for the heat.:happy2:

Nimnim

The Nim
If it dips below 40 again this year I'll throw sweat pants over my shorts and grab a jacket again. Gloves when driving my irreg train through the yard, but not when handling packages since gloves create a safety issue for me with being unable to maintain proper grip.

If it gets sub 30 and windy again I'll tie a shirt over my head shirt ninja style to keep my ears and nose warm. I do prefer the cold to heat, and in Florida I don't get enough of it.

UPSGUY72

If it dips below 40 again this year I'll throw sweat pants over my shorts and grab a jacket again. Gloves when driving my irreg train through the yard, but not when handling packages since gloves create a safety issue for me with being unable to maintain proper grip.

If it gets sub 30 and windy again I'll tie a shirt over my head shirt ninja style to keep my ears and nose warm. I do prefer the cold to heat, and in Florida I don't get enough of it.

Give me a break.