Does your Local Union Officials make safety a priority?

jaker

trolling
Do you even work at ups , better yet what do you do at ups

We are drivers and workers so we talk about driving and working , you have never talked about either just random stuff that only a management would want to know

And to make this a legit post no he doesn't , we are the ones who is supposed to because we are are the ones who are there everyday

Overpaid Union Thug

Its hard for me to answer the OP's question. Someone from our local only makes one or two appearances in our center per year. I would assume their safety is a priority while they are driving from the union hall to our building.

Sent using BrownCafe App

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
The union takes safety as far as UPS management does. Only if something benefits their numbers or something bad happens. Otherwise you hear about it. But, that's it. Take responsibility for yourself. For you safety. Remember it is really ---- about you. Work unsafe it will catch up

Do you even work at ups , better yet what do you do at ups

We are drivers and workers so we talk about driving and working , you have never talked about either just random stuff that only a management would want to know

And to make this a legit post no he doesn't , we are the ones who is supposed to because we are are the ones who are there everyday
I bet he works in PE. All his/her posts reek of being in plant engineering. My guess is that he's a union PE maintenance guy. This is just my observation.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The title should start " Do your local union reps"

You sound unintelligent, and therefore I will no longer read your threads

Sent using BrownCafe App

O

OLDMAN3

upload_2014-8-20_21-10-58.jpeg
Don't you get enough safety blabber at work?

Lighten up Chickenlegs/Integrity!

MobileBA

Seriously, do you make safety a priority, its your responsibility for your actions not your unions, its their job to represent you when you don't make safety a priority and screw up by working unsafe.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I bet he works in PE. All his/her posts reek of being in plant engineering. My guess is that he's a union PE maintenance guy. This is just my observation.
You should take it easy on Integrity.
You have no idea what it's like to come from another planet, in a parallel universe, where there are bars on the windows and no sharp objects.