Dog Bites?

menotyou

bella amicizia
I hear you on the second chance. I can't do it for him. I read the article. There is a special place in he'll for people like that. Just my opinion.

brown_trousers

I always thought the diad would make a nice blunt object to smack a dog with if it bit me, its got a nice size and weight to it. but those new small diad 5s aren't going to provide any kind of protection. We need some kind of protection built into the diad, maybe like a stiletto blade that retracts into the diad.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I always thought the diad would make a nice blunt object to smack a dog with if it bit me, its got a nice size and weight to it. but those new small diad 5s aren't going to provide any kind of protection. We need some kind of protection built into the diad, maybe like a stiletto blade that retracts into the diad.
​I had 1 dog actually leave teeth marks in my diad.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Too bad they don't have a built in growl. Unfortunately, like Dili has experienced, they do try to bite people who would love them, otherwise. I agree the company should provide something to protect the driver that doesnt have any dog sense.