Don’t know how legitimate the info is…

ManInBrown

Just saw some screenshots of what UPS proposed for raises. Let’s just say hope everyone has money saved up. There’s going to be a strike. From what I saw for FT raises it was $.50 cents per year for 5 years, top pay also lowered to $32.00 an hour for anyone who makes book after 8-1-23. Wow. Sean was right, that is appalling. Going to try to get the screenshots to post here.

ManInBrown

IMG_4563.jpeg

Delivery!!!

Just saw some screenshots of what UPS proposed for raises. Let’s just say hope everyone has money saved up. There’s going to be a strike. From what I saw for FT raises it was $.50 cents per year for 5 years, top pay also lowered to $32.00 an hour for anyone who makes book after 8-1-23. Wow. Sean was right, that is appalling. Going to try to get the screenshots to post here.
Someone already has them posted in the negotiating paused thread. They need their own thread though.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Looks like we better start warming up the generators at the strike bunker… you hear that @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U I’m going to switch readiness to DEFCON1…

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I
oh hell no…👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You realize this was the first proposal don’t you?

Emergency Conditions

It's the kind of lowball offer I expect from tweakers on Facebook marketplace. Seems a little too ridiculous to be real but if so then they had to realize it was a pathetic offer that would be nothing more than a waste of everyone's time.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
This is why they rolled over on ac so easily. They want their pound of flesh in return. Looks like we will be hitting the streets august 1st for sure.