Don't hit letter B unless ...

UPSGUY72

Play the game and call in over 9.5, 10, 11 or what ever and take you time delivering all the packages. If it means walking the package off so be it. When they ask you why your way over you can say you told me not to use EC.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
If they dont want you to sheet them as "EC" thats fine, sheet them as "missed" instead. It doesnt matter one way or the other to me. If I cant make it safely up the road due to snow or ice or whatever then the package isnt getting delivered. Totalling a package car and getting injured or even killed isnt worth making service on a package.

I agree with u...just tired of hearing that crap if i can get there i will just giving if not...tomorrow,,,,these young guys get all rattled and make too many bad mistakes.. just telling everybody the messages we got sent 2day!!!!! thats all

What'dyabringmetoday???

Can't help but laugh at this "EC" nonsense. Twenty years ago, a driver would get sent back out even if it was one stop that was twenty miles away. Instead of convincing yourselves you "can't" deliver in a storm, show them that you can.

soberups

Can't help but laugh at this "EC" nonsense. Twenty years ago, a driver would get sent back out even if it was one stop that was twenty miles away. Instead of convincing yourselves you "can't" deliver in a storm, show them that you can.

Twenty years ago, we werent issued warning letters for getting stuck in the snow, or cracking a mirror on a snow covered branch, or driving over and damaging grass or landscaping that we couldnt see because it was covered by snow. The company cant have it both ways.

I have a few customers who call me on snow days and warn me not to even try getting up their driveways. Im not going to argue with them.

mgc3081

If you cant get to a stop bc of "ec"...then shoot it up as such...what are they really gonna do...supervisors bark are way louder than their bite...i promise

Notretiredyet

I'm with sober on this one, ever since they began to charge us with accidents when we have issues caused by weather conditions I've used EC whenever I have any doubts. I'm not gonna lose 24yrs safe driving because I got stuck in the snow and needed a tow to get out.

OptimusPrime

Don't be a hero. There is no positive, only negative. If they want to play the "don't EC" game, then cool. Oooh. That residential seated a mile off the road with an unshoveled drive way. *CHA-CHING!* Park the PC safetly, and walk it off. Who cares if a single stop takes 20 mins. Be safe, work as directed. If you don't call them on their BS, they most certainly will on you when you end up in a ditch, clip a mailbox, slide into a parked car, etc.

soberups

Don't be a hero. There is no positive, only negative. If they want to play the "don't EC" game, then cool. Oooh. That residential seated a mile off the road with an unshoveled drive way. *CHA-CHING!* Park the PC safetly, and walk it off. Who cares if a single stop takes 20 mins. Be safe, work as directed. If you don't call them on their BS, they most certainly will on you when you end up in a ditch, clip a mailbox, slide into a parked car, etc.

Im not hiking a 2 mile round trip in the snow to deliver a package. Sorry.