Doorbell business opportunity!

bddaddy

It's amazing how many big expensive homes have broken doorbell buttons. Someone could make a few bucks replacing these. They only cost $5 and I bet you could charge $25.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
It's amazing how many big expensive homes have broken doorbell buttons. Someone could make a few bucks replacing these. They only cost $5 and I bet you could charge $25.
And it's even more amazing when these run down, section 8, star of the trailer park homes have a $200 RING doorbell, yet can't put a clean diaper on their 7th kid, or pick up just one pile of their 3 dog's mountain of turds.

542thruNthru

What's is amazing to me is how many big expensive homes I deliver to have pretty much no furniture but a couple card tables and a crappy couch. 800k for the home and you're furnishings are as cheap as a broke college kid.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
What's is amazing to me is how many big expensive homes I deliver to have pretty much no furniture but a couple card tables and a crappy couch. 800k for the home and you're furnishings are as cheap as a broke college kid.
Did you notice the basement with the blacked out windows?
Could be a grow house.

landrick

Well, how about all the crappy apartment intercom dialers that don't work? Even on new buildings sometimes. If there's a screen, it's burned out and you can't read it half the time. And maybe 10% of the names are actually in the system anyway. Just pray you have a gate code for those...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

And it's even more amazing when these run down, section 8, star of the trailer park homes have a $200 RING doorbell, yet can't put a clean diaper on their 7th kid, or pick up just one pile of their 3 dog's mountain of turds.

I always found it amusing that the crappiest trailer had the biggest satellite dish.