Dorothy, Toto, and the ground drivers.....C'mon KANSAS!!!

vantexan

No.The flying box monkeys throw water on the Wicked Warlock of the South, and he melts away, crying "Job Creator. Job Creator". After he's gone, the Wizards of The Supreme Court says the independent contractor tattooed box monkeys are actually employees, and rules they have to clean-up their crap and shampoo the heads of the flying box monkeys. See,a happy ending.

Now there's a fantasy!!

Goldilocks

Why, those drivers have a welfare mentality, wanting better pay and benefits! Corporate America doesn't owe them anything! :)

Yeps, welfare mentality, Mo money and I want to be rich but I still want to work for Fedex and have Fred S share some of his wealth! Just kidding Van, you have your opinion and so do I.

Out of the Dark

Yeps, welfare mentality, Mo money and I want to be rich but I still want to work for Fedex and have Fred S share some of his wealth! Just kidding Van, you have your opinion and so do I.

Right now Fred is drinking an Old Scotch...Smoking a Cuban Cigar and thinking......Ima make mo' money, by taking your money.:happy-very:

HomeDelivery

I think the contractors in DE won a class action lawsuit; they're thinking of closing down operations there and transferring to a NJ location... someone confirm this?!?

bbsam

Staff member
I think the contractors in DE won a class action lawsuit; they're thinking of closing down operations there and transferring to a NJ location... someone confirm this?!?
Doubtful. Would have been a big splash around here with the usual suspects prophesying the final, and conclusive beginning of the end for Ground.

HomeDelivery

I did drive from a NJ terminal to cover DE customers for Ground a few years ago... hated the commute to the service area. Eventhough it's such a small state, the drivers who'll be working from that terminal will either have to be compensated better than the average courier or find a sucker willing to get paid less for such a crappy task.

but no HD-division (yet) for DE in the same NJ terminal--- they're thinking of knocking down a wall & expanding to the neighboring warehouse space that was vacant for a while now:bag: