Double Dating with a Supervisor.

over9five

Staff member
Geez, you didn't tell anybody did you???? Does anyone know who you are on Brown Cafe??? Do you want me to delete this thread real fast???

j/k

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Illegal? No. Bad idea? Probably.

I get along pretty well with my management, but I would avoid socializing with them outside of work. They might have to fire me tomorrow, and I might have to file a grievance on them tomorrow. It can be almost impossible to keep ones work life and social life seperate.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

I get along pretty well with my management, but I would avoid socializing with them outside of work. They might have to fire me tomorrow, and I might have to file a grievance on them tomorrow. It can be almost impossible to keep ones work life and social life seperate.

Depends on the Supe. A couple I'm friends with and one I would drive to the middle of nowhere and leave for dead.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
My musical prediction as to the outcome of tonight double date,

[video=youtube;07_rnlBezQg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07_rnlBezQg[/video]

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Yes, it's very legal, especially when he insists on paying for the bill with his UPS expense account.

He could write it off as a sales lead attempt.

A long time ago, the drivers and management in my Center would party with each other. It was a lot of fun. Too bad that enviroment isn't there anymore, and neither is the morale factor.

jw55wags

My wife and I are going out to dinner with one of my Supes and his wife tonight. Is this legal?

Good luck. You never know we had a sup. that used his wife to go out and catch us doing things wrong and report back to him. What a BBBBB -- Well you know what she was!!:wornout:

bad company

semi-pro
He could write it off as a sales lead attempt.

A long time ago, the drivers and management in my Center would party with each other. It was a lot of fun. Too bad that enviroment isn't there anymore, and neither is the morale factor.

I have mentioned how much I hate my manager?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Also known as "The Seperation of Business and Pleasure".:wink2:

old levi's

blank space
If you're even asking this question you are near the point of no return.
My advice: Run for the light and don't look back.

P.S. Who dates with their wife anyway? That's what route-girlfriends are for.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
If you're even asking this question you are near the point of no return.
My advice: Run for the light and don't look back.

P.S. Who dates with their wife anyway? That's what route-girlfriends are for.
Nice, now my Wife is gonna see this and think all sorts of things. Hey 9/5, can you delete this post and ban thread killer for 5 days?:wink2: