Driver delivered my package to the wrong address

Status
Not open for further replies.

haller

Says first attempt on the tracking number but of course no one even came here. Should i wait for monday and see if it's going to be a different driver for the same route or should i call the 1-800 and relay the information on where the hell i live? I 've ordered several times and had no problems. Only at UPS this happens.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Sorry. I'm flying to Denver in the morning and didn't have time to actually drive to your address.
Had to get home early to mow the lawn and pack.
See you Tuesday.

haller

Is it an apartment or a rural place?

It's a double sided house, i always include 1st FL in the address. I don't know why some drivers deliver to the other place, a dance school. But anyways what should i do? I know about the different drivers because i'm in preload.

Last edited:

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Says first attempt on the tracking number but of course no one even came here. Should i wait for monday and see if it's going to be a different driver for the same route or should i call the 1-800 and relay the information on where the hell i live? I 've ordered several times and had no problems. Only at UPS this happens.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Aren't you a preloader? If you are, why don't you give the tracking number to your sup and ask that the package be held for you?

haller

Aren't you a preloader? If you are, why don't you give the tracking number to your sup and ask that the package be held for you?

I got the tracking number way late after my shift on Friday. I didn't think they could go out of their way for anyone to help them out. :laugh:

Last edited:

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....

Does your house have a freakin' street number prominently displayed that is visible from the street in a moving vehicle?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
They were right, drivers do complain a lot.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Yes the post office and Fedex never make mistakes. Only UPS

Status
Not open for further replies.