Driver Nicknames

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by serenity now, Feb 2, 2013.

1. serenity now

serenity now Guest

are some drivers at your center commonly referred to by a nickname? * talking about pkg. drivers (not feeder CB handles) * very common here; in fact the oms ladies have to know the nicknames in order to follow a conversation *

if this is the case, let's hear some of them
  2. jason67rs

jason67rs New Member

We have Fresh, Snake, Old Dirty, Boom Bah, Ronk, Slur, Stroker, and some that aren't PG.
  3. Rappin4J

Rappin4J New Member

I am referred to as "puppy chow". Others are biscuits and looooooser. Good times
  4. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Ray Finkel.
  5. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

The Shaker
  6. serenity now

serenity now Guest

only one?
  7. upsman68

upsman68 Active Member

Customers always call me Steve. My name is Scott so I say this remember I'm Scott and I'm hott They laugh and never call me Steve again.
  8. serenity now

serenity now Guest

super mario, mad little elf, the warrior, squirrel, tractor, scotty-too-hottie, big show, pie, flash
  9. bottomups

bottomups Bad Moon Risen'

Stands at the urinal too long?
  10. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

tooner, I cant think of any others who have not retired.
  11. rod

rod retired and happy

we had a short little guy whos nose was so small it could hardly hold up his glasses. We called him Guppie
  12. 1989

1989 Well-Known Member

Crash, machine, diesel don (for filling a gas car with diesel), homer, grizzly, dusty
  13. upsmanclt

upsmanclt Member

rambo, boom boom, pumpkin, sunshine, kitty cat, sling blade, billy bob
  14. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

Bitch boy, killer pudge, skippy, smoke, young money,double k,roid boy, Spanish fly, the rookie, Raymos, the creeper,Nas,whore,he guido,the ginger ninga. This is some of them.
  15. Johney

Johney Raise your hand if you think Upstate is a D-Bag

Rookies or Newbies for the new drivers.
  16. Big Babooba

Big Babooba Well-Known Member

A customer started calling me Crusher and it caught on with the other drivers.

17. Big Babooba

Big Babooba Well-Known Member

We used to call one Juniorhead. It stuck with him as he moved up the seniority ladder.
  18. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

There's one guy we call cupcake, but other than that it's pretty boring, just last names.
    One of our sups with an integrity issue is known as "Pinocchio".
  19. Leftinbuilding

Leftinbuilding Active Member

We had a "Boomer", "Bleak" and "Bubbles". Boomers name followed him to UPS from his HS days when he apparently could fire off some amazing flatulence. Bleak, because of his demeanor, and Bubbles was named by some women on his route because of his "cute little butt".
  20. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

One customer called my