Driver Nicknames

S

serenity now

are some drivers at your center commonly referred to by a nickname? * talking about pkg. drivers (not feeder CB handles) * very common here; in fact the oms ladies have to know the nicknames in order to follow a conversation *

if this is the case, let's hear some of them

upsman68

Customers always call me Steve. My name is Scott so I say this remember I'm Scott and I'm hott They laugh and never call me Steve again.

S

serenity now

super mario, mad little elf, the warrior, squirrel, tractor, scotty-too-hottie, big show, pie, flash

rod

Retired 22 years
we had a short little guy whos nose was so small it could hardly hold up his glasses. We called him Guppie

Bitch boy, killer pudge, skippy, smoke, young money,double k,roid boy, Spanish fly, the rookie, Raymos, the creeper,Nas,whore,he guido,the ginger ninga. This is some of them.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
There's one guy we call cupcake, but other than that it's pretty boring, just last names.
One of our sups with an integrity issue is known as "Pinocchio".

Leftinbuilding

We had a "Boomer", "Bleak" and "Bubbles". Boomers name followed him to UPS from his HS days when he apparently could fire off some amazing flatulence. Bleak, because of his demeanor, and Bubbles was named by some women on his route because of his "cute little butt".