Drivers that slip you off routes when you come to help

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
IMG_1330.GIF

ManInBrown

We don't really help here anymore as far as taking work, because of our lord and savior Orion. It's just grabbing PU pcs, but that's a big time dirtbag move. Me and that driver would be having a chat the next day if that ever happened to me.

Oak

If you have to help, why not take the stops with the most miles? I mean, sure, everyone wants to get off and go home. If you're forced OT, why not take the easiest?

WorknLateHuh

it's all in the slight of hand. We slip you extra unscanned stops while your back is turned and you're complaining about having to come and help.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Scroll through the persons DIAD you are helping and choose what you want, least that's how it's done here. Try throwing some trash not scanned on the person helping you, good luck ever getting help again

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Scroll through the persons DIAD you are helping and choose what you want, least that's how it's done here. Try throwing some trash not scanned on the person helping you, good luck ever getting help again

Better yet, step in their car and ask them what resi sections they have left and choose those that you are familiar with.

As was said above, Orion has greatly reduced such requests.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Better yet, step in their car and ask them what resi sections they have left and choose those that you are familiar with.

Veteran drivers don't need help.... and run the dispatch given to them.

Mi$$loads included.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We are not allowed to "help". Thanks fools that came up with Orion. You are idiots! Forever, if you were light, it was never a problem to take some stops off another driver to help, now-can't do it, stay out for 13 hours. What morons?

Indecisi0n

We are not allowed to "help". Thanks fools that came up with Orion. You are idiots! Forever, if you were light, it was never a problem to take some stops off another driver to help, now-can't do it, stay out for 13 hours. What morons?
Isn't it a great feeling when you have a 10 eta and the driver beside you comes to take your pickups at 5:45 on his way in?