DUI

browniehound

Excellent post BH!!!!!!

Yes, that's the video I mean.

I have a picture of President Abdinnerjacket because he and his fine Muslim people support Mr Obama. I have decided that since they are a peace loving, gentle people, I will now support Mr Obama too.

Praise Allah.

PS. Everything you said about Mass is correct. Why do we live here?

Hey Over,
Do you listen to D + C every morning? I ask this because John Dennis reffers to the president of Iran as A-dinner-jacket, LOL? So I'm guessing you at least know of the talk radio show.

Can you believe a college in Massachusetts invited him to speak on campus?

This man is Satan himself. He hates everything about America and the freedom off people, but we will allow him to speak at our college campuses?

What is wrong with these people? How is this tolerated?

I can't imagine myself being a member of a student body that welcomed the president of Iran to its school.

This man supports terrorism and hates the US.

I have a weird feeling that maybe the people of Massachusetts like "A-dinner-jacket" more than George Bush. Bush may be a bad president but he is not evil. There have been no terrorist attacks since 9/11 and I think Bush deserves credit for that.

The president of Iran is pure evil and hates America. Just keep that in mind!

feederdriver06

former monkey slave
Hey Over,
Do you listen to D + C every morning? I ask this because John Dennis reffers to the president of Iran as A-dinner-jacket, LOL? So I'm guessing you at least know of the talk radio show.

Can you believe a college in Massachusetts invited him to speak on campus?

This man is Satan himself. He hates everything about America and the freedom off people, but we will allow him to speak at our college campuses?

What is wrong with these people? How is this tolerated?

I can't imagine myself being a member of a student body that welcomed the president of Iran to its school.

This man supports terrorism and hates the US.

I have a weird feeling that maybe the people of Massachusetts like "A-dinner-jacket" more than George Bush. Bush may be a bad president but he is not evil. There have been no terrorist attacks since 9/11 and I think Bush deserves credit for that.

The president of Iran is pure evil and hates America. Just keep that in mind!
Bush is the biggest terrorist(and a big liar too) on the planet and is satan himself . The president of IRAN is a saint compared to him. Bush deserves NO credit for anything and should face the same fate as SADDAM for the attrocities in IRAQ. 8 years of lies and greed under him have destroyed this country. Its going to take many years, probably a decade, to resurrect the economy. BUSH and his administration need to answer for that. Just another American coward that will go down as the worst president ever. FFCK him!!!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Bush is the biggest terrorist(and a big liar too) on the planet and is satan himself . The president of IRAN is a saint compared to him. Bush deserves NO credit for anything and should face the same fate as SADDAM for the attrocities in IRAQ. 8 years of lies and greed under him have destroyed this country. Its going to take many years, probably a decade, to resurrect the economy. BUSH and his administration need to answer for that. Just another American coward that will go down as the worst president ever. FFCK him!!!!

Now thAT'S FUNNY - :beach_ball:

TOS is reincarnated?

browniehound

I'm not sure Bush is 100% responsible for ruining the economy. You think he is so I will agree with you.

8 years of lies and greed? Bush may be a bad president but lies (Hello Clinton: "I didn't inhale" and "I did not have sex with that woman" are truths?). The greed I don't know what you mean.

Then you want to equate Bush with SADDAM? He should be hanged for "lies and greed"? Saddam murdered 300,000 of his own people and buried them in mass graves. How are these two things even comparable?

browniehound

President Bush has done a terrible job in many aspects. Defending our great country is not one of them. I think President Bush has done an execllent job in protecting our freedoms. How can you argue this?

I don't think you can because we are a country of over-fed, ever-spoiled people that enjoy every luxury an average person in any other part of the world only dreams about.

The fact is no terrorist attacks and many arrests since 9/11/2001.

Go ahead and blame Bush for the ecomony. You are still fat and bloated during a reccesion, so what has changed for YOU?

Feederdriver06 wants to equate Bush with terrorists and the presidents of Iran and Iraq.

Feederdriver06, my friend you are either very ignorant or very, very stupid. Maybe you are just trying to bust my chops???

Two days ago an Iraqi journalist threw both of his shoes at president Bush on live television in Iraq.

If this same person did this to Sadamm Husein or "A-dinner-jacket " the journalist would have his hands chopped off. He then would be placed in the wood chipper leg-first very slowly.

I would hope you are joking in calling Bush a "terrorist" when his enemies are leaders who do these things to his own people. Do you see the difference???

The guy who threw the shoe at Bush will not be tortched. His children will not be tortched. Thats MY point!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
President Bush has done a terrible job in many aspects. Defending our great country is not one of them. I think President Bush has done an execllent job in protecting our freedoms. How can you argue this?

I don't think you can because we are a country of over-fed, ever-spoiled people that enjoy every luxury an average person in any other part of the world only dreams about.

The fact is no terrorist attacks and many arrests since 9/11/2001.

Go ahead and blame Bush for the ecomony. You are still fat and bloated during a reccesion, so what has changed for YOU?

Feederdriver06 wants to equate Bush with terrorists and the presidents of Iran and Iraq.

Feederdriver06, my friend you are either very ignorant or very, very stupid. Maybe you are just trying to bust my chops???

Two days ago an Iraqi journalist threw both of his shoes at president Bush on live television in Iraq.

If this same person did this to Sadamm Husein or "A-dinner-jacket " the journalist would have his hands chopped off. He then would be placed in the wood chipper leg-first very slowly.

I would hope you are joking in calling Bush a "terrorist" when his enemies are leaders who do these things to his own people. Do you see the difference???

The guy who threw the shoe at Bush will not be tortched. His children will not be tortched. Thats MY point!
Great post Brownie!!! OOHH almost sounds like "Your doing a helluva a job Brownie"" I love D&C the problem with Mass is the liberal tree hugging birkenstock loving teachers start on our young ones in kindergarten here and every ones afraid to speak up!! It starts with telling 6 yr olds that tag is a violent game in the school yard and it's ok if Lil Billy has two dads and one has fake boobs!! Its ok to play nice and every little league game should end in a tie !!! only in Massachussetts can a kid be suspened for a fight ,but the kid who says a Hail Mary outloud we be karted off to a sensitivity class for offending someone...ahhh mass you guttah love us!!!