DWAI IN CO, will it affect me driving?

Mrodriguez182

Or: Damn if I was going to screw up this bad and possibly cost myself a career and go to jail, why didn't I have a few more drinks?
My bad you guys are all mighty and perfect. people have different situations in life next time you look in the mirror ask yourself if you're perfect. Anyone can answer that question for your especially if your judging everyone else when they're seeking advice.

Dr.Brownz

These threads kill me. Why are you on a message board asking strangers? Ask your god :censored3:Steward

Sometimes the steward doesn't know and has to do research and doesn't get to the research for a while because they have more important issues going on or just a lot of :censored2: to do. It can be useful to get different perspectives from other UPSers aswell. Though I would take anything here as a grain of salt.

Dr.Brownz

My bad you guys are all mighty and perfect. people have different situations in life next time you look in the mirror ask yourself if you're perfect. Anyone can answer that question for your especially if your judging everyone else when they're seeking advice.

Grow thicker skin or you will never survive at UPS

What he said was pretty damn funny!

Mrodriguez182

Sometimes the steward doesn't know and has to do research and doesn't get to the research for a while because they have more important issues going on or just a lot of :censored2: to do. It can be useful to get different perspectives from other UPSers aswell. Though I would take anything here as a grain of salt.
Thanks for everything everyone good and bad.

UPSGUY72

You should be fine, although you should refrain from celebrating when you get the job.

It doesn't matter what his intoxication level was. The only UPS cares about is his driving record and it's going to say DWAI on it which UPS most likely will consider it a DUI / DWI. THe op has to wait 5 years from date of conviction to drive. It's not a local decision it UPS company wide policy and it all has to due with insurance and liability issues.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It doesn't matter what his intoxication level was. The only UPS cares about is his driving record and it's going to say DWAI on it which UPS most likely will consider it a DUI / DWI. THe op has to wait 5 years from date of conviction to drive. It's not a local decision it UPS company wide policy and it all has to due with insurance and liability issues.

He already said that there is nothing on his record.

TTKU