Educational Transfer Question...

I am a part-timer, about to send my request in for an educational transfer, but I can't seem to find the answer to this question:

How many college credit hours must I register for in order to transfer? Can I just sign up for 1 class, or do I have to sign up for a set minimum amount of credit hours to qualify for transfer?

I'm hoping to send in my request next week, but I have to register for classes by then too, and I still don't know how many classes I have to take. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Overpaid Union Thug

I am a part-timer, about to send my request in for an educational transfer, but I can't seem to find the answer to this question:

How many college credit hours must I register for in order to transfer? Can I just sign up for 1 class, or do I have to sign up for a set minimum amount of credit hours to qualify for transfer?

I'm hoping to send in my request next week, but I have to register for classes by then too, and I still don't know how many classes I have to take. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

There isn't a minimum amount of classes that you have to take in order for you to transfer. When I transferred I only had to turn in a copy of an acceptance letter from the college to HR. My full-time sup was asking for class schedules and crap like that but once my HR rep found out that was squashed immediately. You'll probably experience the same thing. UPS hates to lose people, whether it be transfers or getting hit by a train....IT DOESN'T MATTER, and most sups (and even some in HR) will try and stall the process or even stop it all together. You'll hear some lame excuses about how others have "cheated the system" (example: enrolling, transferring, then canceling enrollment once the transfer is complete) and that because of that will be asked to show more proof. Such as class schedules. the problem with that is what if you are wanting to transfer in BEFORE enrollment starts? In that case you can enroll but not get a class schedule. The people that justify the transfer process being so difficult don't think of things like that.