Egos

I'm a PT on belt Sup for a particular pre-load on a small sort , I'm a student and love the company and consider myself a team player and will do anything to make sure things run smoothly , I treat everyone with all the respect the deserve hence they are our greatest asset, but one thing that puzzles me is how there is a decent number of drivers that have this ego that they are better than everyone else , have awful attitudes and give no respect to lower management and also other workers such as the hourly during the preload. Id love to hear opinions on these employees that have these egos , from the drivers that uphold the companies goodwill and contribute to its great reputation , and also for those of you that feel the need to be arrogant and id love to hear how you can justify on how such a bizarre behavior is nessecary in the work place.

T

Turdferguson

I'm a PT on belt Sup for a particular pre-load on a small sort , I'm a student and love the company and consider myself a team player and will do anything to make sure things run smoothly , I treat everyone with all the respect the deserve hence they are our greatest asset, but one thing that puzzles me is how there is a decent number of drivers that have this ego that they are better than everyone else , have awful attitudes and give no respect to lower management and also other workers such as the hourly during the preload. Id love to hear opinions on these employees that have these egos , from the drivers that uphold the companies goodwill and contribute to its great reputation , and also for those of you that feel the need to be arrogant and id love to hear how you can justify on how such a bizarre behavior is nessecary in the work place.
tumblr_mntiolhySW1snpc3lo4_r1_500.gif

Haha im guessing your the type of worker that bleeds brown and believes that the company will never continue without them cause your such a hard-working American , as if theres not millions that can easily replace you.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Most of us respected and gave the benefit of the doubt to new PT supes.

Haha im guessing your the type of worker that bleeds brown and believes that the company will never continue without them cause your such a hard-working American , as if theres not millions that can easily replace you.

Until they got all full of them selves like this^.

T

Turdferguson

Nope. Company was around 82 years before I got here, and will continue after I leave. Your fawning over how well respected the company is what made me ill

T

Turdferguson

They can replace me , but I am one of kind.

ManInBrown

I rip into PT sups on my belt all the time. No ego. If you're going to cram way too much work into my 8 cube, to the point where when I get to my first stop I can't even open the back door. I'm Pissed. And I'm going to let you know about it.

PT Car Washer

I rip into PT sups on my belt all the time. No ego. If you're going to cram way too much work into my 8 cube, to the point where when I get to my first stop I can't even open the back door. I'm :censored2:. And I'm going to let you know about it.
Not the PT sups decision to make. May want to take your complaints a bit higher.

ManInBrown

Not the PT sups decision to make. May want to take your complaints a bit higher.
I don't appreciate the PT sup trying to jam everything in, and then it's my problem to fix when I get out on route. I also don't appreciate the PT sup tossing NDA's in my 7000 8000 section after he sends my loader home early. Another example of pure laziness, when he could easily walk around and toss them in the cab. 5 extra seconds and the little pond scum pissant doesn't do it

jbg77

I rip into PT sups on my belt all the time. No ego. If you're going to cram way too much work into my 8 cube, to the point where when I get to my first stop I can't even open the back door. I'm :censored2:. And I'm going to let you know about it.
Dispatches fault...wrong sup to yell at.

jbg77

I don't appreciate the PT sup trying to jam everything in, and then it's my problem to fix when I get out on route. I also don't appreciate the PT sup tossing NDA's in my 7000 8000 section after he sends my loader home early. Another example of pure laziness, when he could easily walk around and toss them in the cab. 5 extra seconds and the little pond scum pissant doesn't do it
Great example to be po'ed. I agree completely.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gear

Parts on Order
These would be the same drivers who have write ups that say, "Clean inside of windshield." Just for :censored2:s and giggles I look at the windshield and see what looks like some kind of drink that got on the windshield. Maybe the lid fell off the drink or maybe a can of pop exploded when he opened it, I dont know. What makes him think Im responsible to clean up his mess? You are a driver, clean your windshield. I just throw those write ups away. And if he cries to management, (which he will, because the arrogant ones always do) I just say, "I didnt see any write up."

Most of us respected and gave the benefit of the doubt to new PT supes.

Until they got all full of them selves like this^.
Im clearly not full of myself at all. I was just responding to surprise surprise an immature reply from a fellow upser, im not trying to cause any conflicts but gather opinions and view points.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We drivers are gifted with greatness by divine right!