Egos

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by LogisticsGuru, Jan 13, 2016.

1. LogisticsGuru

LogisticsGuru New Member

I'm a PT on belt Sup for a particular pre-load on a small sort , I'm a student and love the company and consider myself a team player and will do anything to make sure things run smoothly , I treat everyone with all the respect the deserve hence they are our greatest asset, but one thing that puzzles me is how there is a decent number of drivers that have this ego that they are better than everyone else , have awful attitudes and give no respect to lower management and also other workers such as the hourly during the preload. Id love to hear opinions on these employees that have these egos , from the drivers that uphold the companies goodwill and contribute to its great reputation , and also for those of you that feel the need to be arrogant and id love to hear how you can justify on how such a bizarre behavior is nessecary in the work place.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  2. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

It takes a certain level of confidence (arrogance?) to do what a driver does. Does this justify the egos of certain drivers? No.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  3. PT Car Washer

PT Car Washer Well-Known Member

Same thing with some Art 22.3 people. Even while making less then the PT working next to them.

4. Turdferguson

Turdferguson Guest

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. LogisticsGuru

LogisticsGuru New Member

Haha im guessing your the type of worker that bleeds brown and believes that the company will never continue without them cause your such a hard-working American , as if theres not millions that can easily replace you.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. LogisticsGuru

LogisticsGuru New Member

Read last comment . I don't know how to "Brown Cafe" very efficiently yet

Lasted edited by : Jan 13, 2016
  7. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

Most of us respected and gave the benefit of the doubt to new PT supes.

Until they got all full of them selves like this^.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. Turdferguson

Turdferguson Guest

Nope. Company was around 82 years before I got here, and will continue after I leave. Your fawning over how well respected the company is what made me ill

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. Turdferguson

Turdferguson Guest

They can replace me , but I am one of kind.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. ManInBrown

ManInBrown Well-Known Member

I rip into PT sups on my belt all the time. No ego. If you're going to cram way too much work into my 8 cube, to the point where when I get to my first stop I can't even open the back door. I'm :censored2:. And I'm going to let you know about it.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

PT sups dispatch in your center?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. PT Car Washer

PT Car Washer Well-Known Member

Not the PT sups decision to make. May want to take your complaints a bit higher.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  13. rod

rod retired and happy

District manager? From what I read on here no one below him seems to have any authority to make a decision

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. Number24

Number24 #24

You management people have the hugest ego of them all first and foremost.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. ManInBrown

ManInBrown Well-Known Member

I don't appreciate the PT sup trying to jam everything in, and then it's my problem to fix when I get out on route. I also don't appreciate the PT sup tossing NDA's in my 7000 8000 section after he sends my loader home early. Another example of pure laziness, when he could easily walk around and toss them in the cab. 5 extra seconds and the little pond scum pissant doesn't do it

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  16. jbg77

jbg77 Active Member

Dispatches fault...wrong sup to yell at.

17. jbg77

jbg77 Active Member

Great example to be po'ed. I agree completely.

Lasted edited by : Jan 13, 2016
  18. Gear

Gear Parts on Order

These would be the same drivers who have write ups that say, "Clean inside of windshield." Just for :censored2:s and giggles I look at the windshield and see what looks like some kind of drink that got on the windshield. Maybe the lid fell off the drink or maybe a can of pop exploded when he opened it, I dont know. What makes him think Im responsible to clean up his mess? You are a driver, clean your windshield. I just throw those write ups away. And if he cries to management, (which he will, because the arrogant ones always do) I just say, "I didnt see any write up."

19. LogisticsGuru

LogisticsGuru New Member

Im clearly not full of myself at all. I was just responding to surprise surprise an immature reply from a fellow upser, im not trying to cause any conflicts but gather opinions and view points.

20. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

We drivers are gifted with greatness by divine right!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List