Election 2016

wkmac

A potential crisis and security threat was thought to exist when clowns were seen at public campaign appearances for the Presidential candidates. Upon further investigation, fears were put aside as the clowns turned out to be the Presidential candidates themselves.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Seems the Democratic side said they were pretty sure the governor would most probably extend the dates of voter registration in the area affected by the hurricane Matthew. NOT!! Scott has more to worry about than getting the shrew elected!

rickyb

Seems the Democratic side said they were pretty sure the governor would most probably extend the dates of voter registration in the area affected by the hurricane Matthew. NOT!! Scott has more to worry about than getting the shrew elected!
scott is corrupt in case u didnt know.

rickyb

Do you use that mouth to kiss your friends?
i dont think anyones kissing you...

James Carter: Couldn't help noticin' how she was staring at a brother.

Lee: She never even look at you.

James Carter: You just jealous, Lee, 'cause women like me. I'm tall, dark and hansome and you third world ugly.

Lee: I am not third world ugly, women think I'm cute. Like Snoopy.

James Carter: Lee, Snoopy is 6 inches taller than you.

moreluck

golden ticket member
i dont think anyones kissing you...

James Carter: Couldn't help noticin' how she was staring at a brother.

Lee: She never even look at you.

James Carter: You just jealous, Lee, 'cause women like me. I'm tall, dark and hansome and you third world ugly.

Lee: I am not third world ugly, women think I'm cute. Like Snoopy.

James Carter: Lee, Snoopy is 6 inches taller than you.
Nobody knows wtf you're babbling about!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I entered in my search on Yahoo......"How do I vote Republican on California's ballot"
I was looking for help with the confusing ballot measures......you know, where voting 'yes' means no and vice versa.

What appeared was a gigantic picture of Hillary and where to send a donation to her campaign. I was shocked!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
That, right there, is your problem.

It's a Russian plot.
I have always used Yahoo........I boycott google. The word google gets used the way Kleenex does when you should say tissue...it's not all Kleenex.
Just like everybody says "I fedexed it".....no one says 'overnight it'.

It's not all jello either.

moreluck

golden ticket member
There's nothing online from me.....just what you see on BrownCafe. I don't care who sees it!

Don't do the other junk like facebook..........maybe you need to worry!