Election 2016

moreluck

golden ticket member
Joe Biden was reported leaning in favor of running for president as support for Hillary Clinton keeps melting. Hillary Clinton's donors are only too aware of the lesson learned during the Battle of Gettysburg by Confederates and Yankees alike. If you find yourself on top of a dead horse, dismount.
~Argus Hamilton~

moreluck

golden ticket member
f0lGcAa.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Democrats hold their first presidential debate in two weeks at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas on CNN featuring candidates Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton, Martin O'Malley, Lincoln Chafee and Jim Webb. It's no accident they are in Las Vegas. Look at the five of them, if they were cards you'd fold.

CNN will allow Joe Biden to participate in the Democratic presidential debate this month even if he enters the race late. He'd make it a lot more fun for viewers. Joe showed why we love him Sunday when he congratulated Pope Francis on the Cardinals having the best record in Major League Baseball.

Dr. Ben Carson rose to second place in the national polls for the GOP nomination for president this past week. Suddenly, he's hot. Dr. Carson's poll numbers have soared ever since he said that he can't see a Muslim becoming president, although thirty-nine percent of Republicans say it's too late.

-- Argus Hamilton --

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He sound about done. Hillary had a fairy tale week which has pretty much paved her way to the White House.
I'm talking about the republican primary, it's still an open field, Jeb! is definitely not out. I don't really care about the general election, the pregame is when all the fun happens.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'm talking about the republican primary, it's still an open field, Jeb! is definitely not out. I don't really care about the general election, the pregame is when all the fun happens.

Jeb! may get an injection of cash to keep going, but he's pretty close to being out of the game. I personally thought he would be the GOP nominee, but even the Republican insiders are saying it's going to be Trump, which make me very happy.

And yes, the pre-game is pretty entertaining, isn't it? We still have 15 clowns to entertain us.

Last edited:

BrownArmy

"I will stop, I will stop at nothing.
Say the right things when electioneering
I trust I can rely on your vote.

When I go forwards, you go backwards
And somewhere we will meet.
When I go forwards, you go backwards
And somewhere we will meet.
Ha ha ha

Riot shields, voodoo economics,
It's just business, cattle prods and the I.M.friend.
I trust I can rely on your vote...
"