Emmanuel AME

wkmac

@wkmac, thanks for the offer of hugs and kisses, but I'm not that kind of guy. My views, though decidedly left leaning, are not conspiratorial, nor are they extreme. You and baba seem to share a lot in common.

Seem I'm not so alone after all! ;)

What Is the REAL Symbol of White Supremacy?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Seems that Roof must still get his race war .
Some foolish non-whites are following his lead .
Lee Stranahan at Breitbart.com reports that Black Panther ex-chairman Malik Shabazz urged a Charleston crowd Tuesday to finish a mission to kill all the “slave masters.”

I wonder if he understands that slavery ended generations ago .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Several indictments handed down against Lakim Faust said he shot four people near a Wal-Mart in Greenville, N.C., because they were white, CBS Charlotte reported …

Faust had over 100 rounds of ammunition and a pistol-grip shotgun when he began his shooting spree in June, authorities said.

While the documents didn’t say why Faust — a black man — wanted to shoot white people, they clearly said the shootings were motivated by race, alleging he selected his targets because they were white. …

Three of the shooting victims suffered permanent and debilitating injuries, the indictments said, without disclosing details. …

Computers and documents seized from Faust’s home indicate he planned the attack and intended to shoot a number of people. Authorities also seized a Quran and other Muslim books.

Killing white people is not the way to be remembered in this country. White lives don’t matter.

lakim-faust.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Several indictments handed down against Lakim Faust said he shot four people near a Wal-Mart in Greenville, N.C., because they were white, CBS Charlotte reported …

Faust had over 100 rounds of ammunition and a pistol-grip shotgun when he began his shooting spree in June, authorities said.

While the documents didn’t say why Faust — a black man — wanted to shoot white people, they clearly said the shootings were motivated by race, alleging he selected his targets because they were white. …

Three of the shooting victims suffered permanent and debilitating injuries, the indictments said, without disclosing details. …

Computers and documents seized from Faust’s home indicate he planned the attack and intended to shoot a number of people. Authorities also seized a Quran and other Muslim books.

Killing white people is not the way to be remembered in this country. White lives don’t matter.

lakim-faust.jpg
Nice hair. He should probably been arrested for that already.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
U.S. to fast track $29 million to help Charleston shooting victims' families

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Justice Department will fast track the sending of $29 million to South Carolina to help families of victims of the mass murder of nine churchgoers at a historic black church in Charleston, a Justice Department spokesman said on Friday.

An unspecified portion of the money, allocated under the government's national Crime Victim Assistance Formula Grant program, can be used to provide services to the families of victims of the shootings at Emmanuel AME Church, spokesman Kevin Lewis said.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Hey TOS ,
Here's an article you won't like because it disclaims most of your assumptions about Roof .
http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op...circumstances_a_part_of_dylann_roof_s_history

Hopefully you understand ( am I am sure you dont) that "third" party hearsay is completely worthless, right?

Some guy, overheard a one sided conversation of another guy on the phone without having access to the other person on the other end?

I dont rely on third party information to render a judgement on ROOF..

I read his manifesto, I posted it on this thread.

From his own words I can draw the conclusions that he is a piece of white trash unworthy of respect. His family receives the same level of respect for raising this little dirtbag.

Like you, he too thought the confederate flag was cool, and white supremacy the rule of law. Like you, he hated minorities and jews, and unlike you, he had the balls to try and do something about it, allbeit, a completely ridiculous idea.

At least he wasnt afraid or hide his hate.

This is what he was raised to be. His parents allowed him to drop out of school, fail most of his classes, depend on drugs and finally, arm him with a deadly weapon.

This combination of stupidity is all to common amongst the white trash society.

Hopefully, this brings some insight to your level of thinking.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hopefully you understand ( am I am sure you dont) that "third" party hearsay is completely worthless, right?

Some guy, overheard a one sided conversation of another guy on the phone without having access to the other person on the other end?

I dont rely on third party information to render a judgement on ROOF..

I read his manifesto, I posted it on this thread.

From his own words I can draw the conclusions that he is a piece of white trash unworthy of respect. His family receives the same level of respect for raising this little dirtbag.

Like you, he too thought the confederate flag was cool, and white supremacy the rule of law. Like you, he hated minorities and jews, and unlike you, he had the balls to try and do something about it, allbeit, a completely ridiculous idea.

At least he wasnt afraid or hide his hate.

This is what he was raised to be. His parents allowed him to drop out of school, fail most of his classes, depend on drugs and finally, arm him with a deadly weapon.

This combination of stupidity is all to common amongst the white trash society.

Hopefully, this brings some insight to your level of thinking.

TOS.

You assume to much , but given your hatred for everyone here , it's not surprising .
Again you have no proof for anything you wrote .
Just keep ranting away , it's what you do best .