Emmanuel AME

rod

Retired 22 years
Hopefully you understand ( am I am sure you dont) that "third" party hearsay is completely worthless, right?

Some guy, overheard a one sided conversation of another guy on the phone without having access to the other person on the other end?

I dont rely on third party information to render a judgement on ROOF..

I read his manifesto, I posted it on this thread.

From his own words I can draw the conclusions that he is a piece of white trash unworthy of respect. His family receives the same level of respect for raising this little dirtbag.

Like you, he too thought the confederate flag was cool, and white supremacy the rule of law. Like you, he hated minorities and jews, and unlike you, he had the balls to try and do something about it, allbeit, a completely ridiculous idea.

At least he wasnt afraid or hide his hate.

This is what he was raised to be. His parents allowed him to drop out of school, fail most of his classes, depend on drugs and finally, arm him with a deadly weapon.

This combination of stupidity is all to common amongst the white trash society.

Hopefully, this brings some insight to your level of thinking.

TOS.

Isn't everything you post just your "3rd party opinion"? Everyone is entitled to his opinion---yours is just one more and that don't make it always right---although once in a blue moon (very very seldom) I do agree with you.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hey TOS ,
Here's an article you won't like because it disclaims most of your assumptions about Roof .
http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op...circumstances_a_part_of_dylann_roof_s_history

Roof was a Lutheran. The middle name "Storm" has extreme racist connections, which have already been discussed. Roof directly associated the Confederate flag with racism. I assume he is a racist piece of crap, who was an utter loser, and steeped in Right Wing hate and ideology. No, wait. Those are all facts.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Stolen gun used in SF murder belonged to a “U.S. Bureau of Land Management Ranger.”

Yes, it did. The SF incident never should have happened. I hope the killer gets life in prison without possibility of parole because California won't put him to death, which is what he deserves. Your real issue though, is that he's an illegal, and you will extrapolate this one incident into a cry to eliminate all illegals?
True, Himmler?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yes, it did. The SF incident never should have happened. I hope the killer gets life in prison without possibility of parole because California won't put him to death, which is what he deserves. Your real issue though, is that he's an illegal, and you will extrapolate this one incident into a cry to eliminate all illegals?
True, Himmler?
If it's his illegal status that is highlighted, it's not ONE TIME. He's illegal....broke the law 5 times just being illegal......7 felonies before this big incident.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
True, Himmler?
Another crime that was completely preventable .
Where does it say that caught & released illegals must be able to roam freely ?
Why not put them into internment camps like the gov't did to their own citizens during WWII . ( of the 110,000 to 120,000 people interned 62% were US Citizens )

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Another crime that was completely preventable .
Where does it say that caught & released illegals must be able to roam freely ?
Why not put them into internment camps like the gov't did to their own citizens during WWII . ( of the 110,000 to 120,000 people interned 62% were US Citizens )

Internment camps? Yes, that's an excellent solution, Grand Dragon Baba. And there are millions of illegals here, many of whom work restaurant jobs, work in agriculture and landscaping and many other jobs most lazy Americans either don't want or won't perform. Our economy would semi-collapse.

Get a clue. Have a krappy day looking for a new sheet.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Internment camps? Yes, that's an excellent solution, Grand Dragon Baba. And there are millions of illegals here, many of whom work restaurant jobs, work in agriculture and landscaping and many other jobs most lazy Americans either don't want or won't perform. Our economy would semi-collapse.

Is this all you guys can do when you disagree with someone? Insinuate that we're klan members looking for new sheets?

Which genius had the idea to label us all as racist klan members? I'm not sure any of you are clever enough to think of it on your own, pretty sure you had help

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You assume to much , but given your hatred for everyone here , it's not surprising .
Again you have no proof for anything you wrote .
Just keep ranting away , it's what you do best .

Proof is against TOS's beliefs. He spouts all these "facts" that he heard (but will NEVER link to the articles) and you can ask him again and again, he'll never tell you how he heard these "facts".

Want to get him out of a thread, continually call him out on his bs statements. He'll disappear faster than a watermelon at a family reunion in Atlanta

Babagounj

Strength through joy

So you like the idea that illegals will do the jobs that you are too lazy to do yourself .

My sheets are plaid .

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So you like the idea that illegals will do the jobs that you are too lazy to do yourself .

My sheets are plaid .

Oh, so the Klan now allows plaid sheets? Sounds kind of gay. Anyway, I've never been afraid of manual labor. I had my own landscaping business that put me through college, and you know package delivery work is basically manual labor.

There are many jobs that whites won't perform, especially in agriculture and restaurant work. Who is going to do these jobs if the illegals don't? Republicans would be the first to scream if wages were raised in these sectors. Witness the outcry over the $15 per hour movement in the fast -food industry. Imagine how the GOP would react if farm workers got $15 per hour?

In other words, you are talking out your butt...again.

MAKAVELI

Oh, so the Klan now allows plaid sheets? Sounds kind of gay. Anyway, I've never been afraid of manual labor. I had my own landscaping business that put me through college, and you know package delivery work is basically manual labor.

There are many jobs that whites won't perform, especially in agriculture and restaurant work. Who is going to do these jobs if the illegals don't? Republicans would be the first to scream if wages were raised in these sectors. Witness the outcry over the $15 per hour movement in the fast -food industry. Imagine how the GOP would react if farm workers got $15 per hour?

I don't think Americans would work in the fields even at $15 hour.

moreluck

golden ticket member
There's plenty of juvenile delinquents doing nothing in juvie.....make them pick all crops for a dollar a day. Idle hands no more!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Please show the facts that detail that I am a member of any Klan .
Since you keep posting that I am , then you must have positive proof available to back up your many posts .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The whole concept of paying $15/hr is false and misleading .
The economics do not support it .
Higher costs = fewer workers needed , thus higher unemployment .