Enough is enough

Johney

Atomic_Smurf

You too have heard or seen that clause upschuck? If so than what do you have to say now Smurfie?
It has never been in our contract. UPS was always on the hook for increases in premiums on our old company plans. That post ACA instability was their stated reason for "wanting out of the insurance business".

upschuck

You too have heard or seen that clause upschuck? If so than what do you have to say now Smurfie?
It has never been in our contract. UPS was always on the hook for increases in premiums on our old company plans. That post ACA instability was their stated reason for "wanting out of the insurance business".

Art 34 Sec 4 has been in for a while and has never been used. I have gotten the full raise every year. Check your previous contracts if you do not believe I am telling you the truth. Teamcare is in good health, and new contributions will be based on actual costs in 2016 & 2017, which leaves just 2015, and it is not going south that quickly.

Worry about it if you want, I choose not to.

Art 34 Sec 4 has been in for a while and has never been used. I have gotten the full raise every year. Check your previous contracts if you do not believe I am telling you the truth. Teamcare is in good health, and new contributions will be based on actual costs in 2016 & 2017, which leaves just 2015, and it is not going south that quickly.

Worry about it if you want, I choose not to.
I just cant figure out why. UPS paid billion to get out of the Central states pension plan.

And put us all in the centeral states health care fund???

Huge down grade for me and my family.

Johney

You better check again Smurfie I just read it in the old contract myself. I was trying to post it but can't.