Express handing resi deliveries to Ground

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
^ Sad but probably true.

My first couple of peak seasons with Express I was out way past dark. It's a game changer, and productivity goes down a huge amount when you can't find addresses easily. Better someone else than me do it.

From FedEx's point of view, it doesn't matter how productive the third-party contractor is as long as the package makes service.

dmac1

when the fetus has it's own heartbeat then certainly it should be looked at as an independent life worthy of protection.

Do you even know what 'independent' means????????? Sure doesn't seem like it. Something sucking energy and food out of another person sure doesn't sound independent. And if a doctor wants to provide an abortion, how are you going to know about it???? You want a camera in every doctor's office because you can claim that the magical imaginary creature you call god says a bunch of cells has a soul?????? What about religions that believe in child sacrifice?????? Are we to allow that because their magical imaginary creature says they must kill a child to ensure the world continues?????? The US needs to stay out of ALL religions, including christianity.

vantexan

Do you even know what 'independent' means????????? Sure doesn't seem like it. Something sucking energy and food out of another person sure doesn't sound independent. And if a doctor wants to provide an abortion, how are you going to know about it???? You want a camera in every doctor's office because you can claim that the magical imaginary creature you call god says a bunch of cells has a soul?????? What about religions that believe in child sacrifice?????? Are we to allow that because their magical imaginary creature says they must kill a child to ensure the world continues?????? The US needs to stay out of ALL religions, including christianity.
Can you name a religion performing child sacrifices today? Must have touched a nerve. At the end of the day I'm talking about saving babies' lives. You are talking about ending them. The funny thing is that Democrats controlled Congress completely for forty years. What changed? Democrats are much, much more likely to have an abortion than Republicans. And those babies raised in a liberal home would have been much more likely to vote Democrat. You screwed yourselves while having unprotected sex. Brilliant!

dmac1

Can you name a religion performing child sacrifices today? Must have touched a nerve. At the end of the day I'm talking about saving babies' lives. You are talking about ending them. The funny thing is that Democrats controlled Congress completely for forty years. What changed? Democrats are much, much more likely to have an abortion than Republicans. And those babies raised in a liberal home would have been much more likely to vote Democrat. You screwed yourselves while having unprotected sex. Brilliant!

You can't answer the question because it is clear that you do NOT understand what an independent life is. Deflection and avoidance is all you have. You believe in magical beings and use those beings telling you how to act. Sounds like a great comedy movie. Maybe you should right a sceenplay.

And by the way, I don't like the idea of abortion, but don't like the idea of forcing my beliefs on others even more, because if I can force my beliefs on others, the door is wide open for others forcing their beliefs on me.

vantexan

You can't answer the question because it is clear that you do NOT understand what an independent life is. Deflection and avoidance is all you have. You believe in magical beings and use those beings telling you how to act. Sounds like a great comedy movie. Maybe you should right a sceenplay.

And by the way, I don't like the idea of abortion, but don't like the idea of forcing my beliefs on others even more, because if I can force my beliefs on others, the door is wide open for others forcing their beliefs on me.
The mother is the host. The fetus isn't an appendage. It is dependent on the mother for nourishment but to say it's not a separate entity is false. I can scream this all day that before it has it's own heartbeat you may have a case for early termination. But abortion advocates want to be able to abort at any time. And is expressing my beliefs forcing you to do anything? I think it's murder, but it's still the law of the land and no one lost their right to get an abortion because I expressed my belief. You are trying to shut down any view but your own.

bacha29

" What's free for them.....is free for us".......Mike Tomlin

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Why, then, is the mother forced to provide sustenance to the creature that miraculously became a human being the instant it was born.

Your logic is oxymoronic.

dmac1

The mother is the host. The fetus isn't an appendage. It is dependent on the mother for nourishment but to say it's not a separate entity is false. I can scream this all day that before it has it's own heartbeat you may have a case for early termination. But abortion advocates want to be able to abort at any time. And is expressing my beliefs forcing you to do anything? I think it's murder, but it's still the law of the land and no one lost their right to get an abortion because I expressed my belief. You are trying to shut down any view but your own.

Are you confused????????????

First you state without any qualification that a fetus or a clump of cells is an independent person, and thus abortion is wrong. And now you say the fetus or clump of cells is completely dependent.

You don't want to force your opinion only on me, you want to change laws to prevent others from exercising their opinions, because you believe without ANY proof that your opinion is right, and needs to be the law.

On the other hand, I don't think I have the right to force my opinion into law when there is no proof that a dependent clump of cells, or even a fetus has a right to demand someone carry it inside them for 9 months.

If your progeny with some rare medical need needed your liver and only your liver, would they have a right to that support, or does that right you give end at birth??????????

I love to watch idealogues twist when they try to justify positions using nonsense and get called on it. Then they quickly change the subject.

vantexan

First you state without any qualification that a fetus or a clump of cells is an independent person, and thus abortion is wrong. And now you say the fetus or clump of cells is completely dependent.

You don't want to force your opinion only on me, you want to change laws to prevent others from exercising their opinions, because you believe without ANY proof that your opinion is right, and needs to be the law.

On the other hand, I don't think I have the right to force my opinion into law when there is no proof that a dependent clump of cells, or even a fetus has a right to demand someone carry it inside them for 9 months.

If your progeny with some rare medical need needed your liver and only your liver, would they have a right to that support, or does that right you give end at birth??????????

I love to watch idealogues twist when they try to justify positions using nonsense and get called on it. Then they quickly change the subject.
No, you obviously haven't read my earlier posts. I am willing to concede that a pregnancy may be terminated when it is just a clump of cells. Other Christians feel that life begins at conception and therefore abortion is always wrong with maybe a few exceptions for some. I understand their viewpoint but I am willing to say if a pregnancy is terminated early then ok. But at what point is it ok? My concern is that extremists are pushing for the right to terminate up until the point of birth. I've seen a number of them say that including Hillary Clinton. What is your opinion on that? Because the only difference between a newborn baby and one that's about to be born is the second one hasn't made it out of the womb yet. You can snarl all you want, can rail against religious beliefs all you want, but human life should be sacred whether you are religious or not.

vantexan

By the way you can give part of your liver in a transplant. It's the only organ that will regenerate itself.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Independent as in a separate identity, not as in self sufficient.

The identity of that separate person is distinct from the mother, and, if life is the prime valuable we’re discussing (as it should be), then intervening to preserve that life is an honorable endeavor.

Is privacy equivalent to life? Be wary, it’s a slippery slope your argument is founded upon.

dmac1

By the way you can give part of your liver in a transplant. It's the only organ that will regenerate itself.

Are you trying to change the subject again, or did you just miss the point completely?????????? The point is that you want to force someone to donate against her will before birth, but would be in a frenzy if someone tried to force you to donate a kidney, or a lung, or part of your liver. It is the fact that you believe that it is acceptable to force people to do something against their will based on your belief in a magical creature that talks to you and tells you what is right and what is wrong based on some concept of a bunch of cells having a 'soul.'