Express handing resi deliveries to Ground

dmac1

Why, then, is the mother forced to provide sustenance to the creature that miraculously became a human being the instant it was born.

Your logic is oxymoronic.
After a child is born, the parent is not FORCED to provide sustenance at all. Your logic is simply moronic, on not logical at all.

vantexan

Are you trying to change the subject again, or did you just miss the point completely?????????? The point is that you want to force someone to donate against her will before birth, but would be in a frenzy if someone tried to force you to donate a kidney, or a lung, or part of your liver. It is the fact that you believe that it is acceptable to force people to do something against their will based on your belief in a magical creature that talks to you and tells you what is right and what is wrong based on some concept of a bunch of cells having a 'soul.'
Do you even read my posts? I've already conceded that in it's early stages you may have an argument that it's just a clump of cells. At what point is it more than just a clump? Do you believe a fetus is just a clump of cells throughout it's 9 months of development? And you keep bringing up religion. As I've stated repeatedly even if you aren't religious you should hold human life as sacred. To be protected. And to act responsibly so that there's never a decision to terminate life at all. In the real world some things happen. But here's where religion in the past influenced people in such a way that abortions were kept to a minimum. People were taught abstinence and most people took that seriously if they had a religious upbringing. Not anymore. You wanted a safety valve and now you have it. Go have fun and if a pregnancy results just kill it. You can talk about it being part of the mother all you want but it isn't the mother getting a needle stuck in her brain or having her limbs torn apart. Frankly people like you who attack religion as evil while carrying on with what you do are sad, pathetic, and disgusting. 60 million dead babies and counting. At least with aborting your babies liberals are no longer completely in charge of government. Heaven help us if you are.

It will be fine

Do you even read my posts? I've already conceded that in it's early stages you may have an argument that it's just a clump of cells. At what point is it more than just a clump? Do you believe a fetus is just a clump of cells throughout it's 9 months of development? And you keep bringing up religion. As I've stated repeatedly even if you aren't religious you should hold human life as sacred. To be protected. And to act responsibly so that there's never a decision to terminate life at all. In the real world some things happen. But here's where religion in the past influenced people in such a way that abortions were kept to a minimum. People were taught abstinence and most people took that seriously if they had a religious upbringing. Not anymore. You wanted a safety valve and now you have it. Go have fun and if a pregnancy results just kill it. You can talk about it being part of the mother all you want but it isn't the mother getting a needle stuck in her brain or having her limbs torn apart. Frankly people like you who attack religion as evil while carrying on with what you do are sad, pathetic, and disgusting. 60 million dead babies and counting. At least with aborting your babies liberals are no longer completely in charge of government. Heaven help us if you are.
Why do you think all human life is sacred?