Fall Back A Good Thing?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Hoaxster, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

School kids and office workers may like the time change but I would think UPS Package Car Drivers would like to have that extra hour to deliver in the light.
  2. brownedout

brownedout New Member

No doubt Hoax. But as I said in a post a few weeks back, since I've been out till 9 (2100) every night anyway, I'm already very used to working in the dark this year.
  3. BrownArmy

BrownArmy Well-Known Member

I'm a cover driver...I know two towns down cold, the other five towns, I'm about fifty percent...

No worrys, I just got a killer flashlight, the kind that would momentarily blind a person.

It's already come in handy.

Now with the time change, it will be indispensable.
  4. BrownArmy

BrownArmy Well-Known Member

P.S. Was this rhetorical?
  5. brownman15

brownman15 New Member

more $$
  6. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I used to hate the dark but now it's smooth sailing I actually enjoy it. My co-workers think I'm nuts but if you know your area it's not bad at all.
  7. cino321

cino321 Active Member

I hate it, my body wants to shut down as soon as it starts getting dark out.
  8. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

I agree for the most part. It's gotten easier anyway. It helps if when you know the rte really well.

Since AZ doesn't do daylight savings, it makes no difference to me at all.
  9. Raw

Raw Raw Member

I like the time change because it`s easier for me to hit the gym before work, 6:30 am now feels like 7:30am :wink2:
  10. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

OK, I woke up at 2:30 AM. !! But I'm suppose to be getting that extra hour of sleep. My body just said, "I don't want to, I don't have to." :dissapointed:
  11. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

3:30 for me. Are we in the same internal time zone this morning? :knockedout:
  12. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Must be......and I can't for the life of me figure why upstate would even attempt to get in the middle !!!
  13. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I would be more concerned (for you) if you guys were on the same wavelength.
  14. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Aaaaw, you care. :wink2: I've missed you too.:happy-very:
  15. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

Umm....where were we going with this????
  16. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Absolutely nowhere.
  17. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

LOL, thank goodness!
  18. nocturnalbuck

nocturnalbuck Member

it was never a problem before since i was always up partying anyway, but i hate getting up at 2am to set all the clocks back to 1am
  19. cachsux

cachsux Wah

Work nights in feeder and it doesn`t matter. Dark is dark.
  20. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

I'm pretty sure it can wait until morning. I was gonna do nothing all day and now I have an extra hour to do it in.