FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
It's good to know that the on / car sups are now certified Medical Doctors!! Matter of fact I think a few went to Harvard Medical and went to work in the Boston buildings!! They seem to to know alot about our health !!! Wipes !!!!

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I was told there is no sense writing up your fan in the DVIR. They will not replace or fix.

I have a small bungee cord holding the fan up in my direction.

Even in the winter, if you write up the heater, all you're told is that's as hot as it's going to get.
I think drivers should give back some money, we are pampered WAY TOO MUCH !! :whiteflag:

rod

Retired 22 years
No fans here.

Did have a PCM on Tuesday when we had heat index of 105.

"Stay hydrated, if you have a heat stroke you will be suspended. You are warned. Don't be calling in and say that you are dizzy and having signs of heat stroke. You have been told to drink water."

Isn't that just ducky. Its amazing these dil-holes can look in a mirrior without puking after coming up with a statement like that.

No fans here.

"Stay hydrated, if you have a heat stroke you will be suspended. You are warned. Don't be calling in and say that you are dizzy and having signs of heat stroke. You have been told to drink water."

Blow a call in to OSHA. You are being threatened and coerced into not reporting a potentially life threatening situation.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I have had one for the past few summers, and it definitely makes a difference.
It took several months of bitching but was well woth it.
As with everything at UPS, the squeeky wheel gets the grease.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Not so much that his statement isn`t true somewhere.
Agreed.
It has long been rumored that if you put a thousand sups in a room with a thousand computers for a thousand years, that eventually they would create a useful powerpoint presentation.

bluehdmc

No fans here.

Should have asked for that one in writing.

bigbrownhen

I got a new fan this year early. Bracket broke on the old one last fall. New brackets are all metal, not plastic, but the new fans are very noisy. I asked mechanics if it needed greased or something, but said it would keep doing it anyway. The noise is very annoying to say the least, so I only turn it on when it's over 90. Basicly all this week. I can kinda tune it out while Im busy, but when I do shut it off, you really get a sense of how loud it is. My ears aren't ringing per say, just quite a relief to have it off.

In our center, a fan is like the grip strip tape on the steps. Just write it up and it will be done.