Fedex Stock

bacha29

Wait for what? The downfall of FedEx? You’re gonna wait forever mate. Stocks Go up and down all the time. It ain’t indicative of how a company is doing but when it tanked a few months ago people were saying company’s dead. So I was just throwing it back at y’all. I guess when it shoots up the company’s still dead huh.
Losing market share in a recession with an industry wide drop in volume and depressed shipping rates can wreck havoc on anybody in this space.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It’s no wonder the stock price dropped for the second straight quarter with the stupid decisions they’re making.

Let me tell you about my experience with Express at my retirement job. I shipped 10 OLs for delivery nearby, 2-day shipping. I noticed the URSA codes for them all were 4Z, thinking, oh no, Dropped them in a Dropbox. Express picked them up (of course) and handed them off to Ground. Today, two were delivered, a few went on road for delivery then returned to Ground station due to “operational issues” and a few returned to Express.

I realize they’re not due until tomorrow, but imagine how ridiculous this looks to the average customer who isn’t a former Express courier. Now to see if the rest of them are delivered tomorrow…
Soooo, as a follow up to this, six of ten packages were delivered by the due date. Four of them are out for delivery today (again), three days late. That’s a 60% on time delivery rate. SMH.

bacha29

Story going around of another major announcement coming on 4-01. Some talk that freight is going to be sold. Other talk is that more Express drivers will move into Ground barns to run Express business to business air box while Ground will run residential air box.
It will be a war. How would you like to be a contractor paying contractor money and over here a few feet away are topped out Express drivers making 60+% more with benefits? Let's see him try to keep drivers when that pay disparity that will now exist in the very same building is known .

Better yet Express keeps the easy in town air box while the money losing rural air box goes to contractors. It will be about as profitable as rural Smart Post. If it turns out this way then you have to wonder just how much more abuse contractors will be willing to take?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Soooo, as a follow up to this, six of ten packages were delivered by the due date. Four of them are out for delivery today (again), three days late. That’s a 60% on time delivery rate. SMH.
And it gets worse. I know y’all probably aren’t interested in this saga but I have to vent somewhere. Lol. One package was delivered yesterday, three days late. Another package was transferred to Ground and the. Back to Express yesterday. No vans today. Another package was OFD with Ground last week, was transferred back to Express, then back to Ground and OFD yesterday and again today.
Fourth package was OFD by Ground 3/16, 3/17, and 3/20, transferred back to Express, not showing any scans today and still not dlvd. Friggin unbelievable!

Oh, and I also found out today when I called that there is no money back guarantee on 2-day shipments. The agent I talked to said that she could probably make adjustments though once the shipments are invoiced so I have to call back.

yadig

And it gets worse. I know y’all probably aren’t interested in this saga but I have to vent somewhere. Lol. One package was delivered yesterday, three days late. Another package was transferred to Ground and the. Back to Express yesterday. No vans today. Another package was OFD with Ground last week, was transferred back to Express, then back to Ground and OFD yesterday and again today.
Fourth package was OFD by Ground 3/16, 3/17, and 3/20, transferred back to Express, not showing any scans today and still not dlvd. Friggin unbelievable!

Oh, and I also found out today when I called that there is no money back guarantee on 2-day shipments. The agent I talked to said that she could probably make adjustments though once the shipments are invoiced so I have to call back.
Don’t let it get to you because it doesn’t look like raj and crew care either.

vantexan

I find my life is easier if I order everything from Amazon.