Stock

bacha29

I think raj and the shareholders would disagree with you, unfortunately.
Since reaching it's 52 week high of 270 on 7-31 the final day of the UPS previous contract t's closed on Friday (10-27) at 228, a 15% pullback.
This coming after Raj and Fat Freddy having posted much improved earnings projections for the coming quarters.
One has to wonder if perhaps analysists are finally paying attention to the number of dumping and jumping contractors some who were at it for a considerable number of years but could see that the only change would be for the worse.

zeev

Social media is full of ads for contractors and also full of Ground trucks for sale. I first saw the memo on the merger 2 years ago if they could do it they would do it by now. The longer they run 2 ragged systems side by side the harder t becomes. Most people with the money and knowledge to run a Ground business have moved on.

Spam

Since reaching it's 52 week high of 270 on 7-31 the final day of the UPS previous contract t's closed on Friday (10-27) at 228, a 15% pullback.
This coming after Raj and Fat Freddy having posted much improved earnings projections for the coming quarters.
One has to wonder if perhaps analysists are finally paying attention to the number of dumping and jumping contractors some who were at it for a considerable number of years but could see that the only change would be for the worse.
Or, the whole market is going down🤦🏻‍♂️

Aquaman

The grand plan not working so well,no surprise
Show me anything this company has done that has worked out well. TNT acquisition…. Disaster. E-Star… a mess. Response…. A nightmare. This company has a lot of bad ideas. And nothing EVER works out the way they want it to. This merger is going to be no different.