Feeder Inward Sensor

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
You mean the management Has to go out and physically see it? So it’s not a camera? So it’s just like telematics? So you’re a complete fool? 😂😂😂

How do you even get through life?

Again, if the sensor is currently active file, a grievance stick a sticky note over the sensor they have no recourse.
Why is it so hard for you to call it what it is. A camera.

Ou812fu

You mean the management Has to go out and physically see it? So it’s not a camera? So it’s just like telematics? So you’re a complete fool? 😂😂😂

How do you even get through life?

Again, if the sensor is currently active file, a grievance stick a sticky note over the sensor they have no recourse.
They used the camera to discipline you. By knowing where you were most likely to do something. Duh. Come on George you can do better then this.

Ou812fu

Here's Another little tid bit. The new board has an inward facing camera on it to. They the company that made it . Did a really good job of covering it up with a darker tint, but you can still see it..

Thebrownblob

They used the camera to discipline you. By knowing where you were most likely to do something. Duh. Come on George you can do better then this.
Why do they need to come watch you? They have video right? let’s just watch the video. Obviously they have it according to you. The company cannot directly use technology to fire you, but they obviously use it to pinpoint people. For example, if you’re not wearing your seatbelt and telematics, shows that they’re going to come out and see you. Then they can terminate you, this isn’t rocket science buddy again where is all this video? And why aren’t they using it? I can assure you I’m involved in every step of the process of discipline not once have I seen inward facing camera video regardless of what the little green people on Mars are telling you.

Ou812fu

Why do they need to come watch you? They have video right? let’s just watch the video. Obviously they have it according to you. The company cannot directly use technology to fire you, but they obviously use it to pinpoint people. For example, if you’re not wearing your seatbelt and telematics, shows that they’re going to come out and see you. Then they can terminate you this isn’t rocket science buddy again where is all this video? And why are they using it? I can assure you I’m involved in every step of the process of discipline not once have I seen inward facing camera video regardless of what the little green people on Mars are telling you.
Once a management person, always a management person. Don't you think once the little guys moving the boxes figure out how you management people are using the cameras. That a lot of them at that point would remove/ go after the company for deceptive practices.

The actual word that is used in law doesn't come to mind just at thai second, but in general the company doesn't want anyone to know that they are using them due to the implications. As in keep the lie going..so go ahead and respond. I'm waiting for your management response.

Thebrownblob

Once a management person, always a management person. Don't you think once the little guys moving the boxes figure out how you management people are using the cameras. That a lot of them at that point would remove/ go after the company for deceptive practices.

The actual word that is used in law doesn't come to mind just at thai second, but in general the company doesn't want anyone to know that they are using them due to the implications. As in keep the lie going..so go ahead and respond. I'm waiting for your management response.
Lol I really don’t have time to discuss real issues with someone whose brain is fried. I’m not in management genius I represent people if there was a video they would’ve showed it to me there’s none because they don’t record video. And they can no longer even use the sensor on the inside, so what now what grand conspiracy theories you have, since you’ve made a complete and total fool of yourself. Which through most of our interactions is what you normally do.

And it’s interesting you think management is somehow genius, most of them haven’t got a clue what the hell they’re talking about much less are they able to hide anything.

You’re simply spreading misinformation or you’re a complete liar I don’t know what you’re doing, but both are doing no one favors.

Pull up some inward-facing camera video for me from the UPS package car. I’ll be waiting.

Ou812fu

Lol I really don’t have time to discuss real issues with someone whose brain is fried. I’m not in management genius I represent people if there was a video they would’ve showed it to me there’s none because they don’t record video. And they can no longer even use the sensor on the inside, so what now what grand conspiracy theories you have, since you’ve made a complete and total fool of yourself. Which through most of our interactions is what you normally do.

And it’s interesting you think management is somehow genius, most of them haven’t got a clue what the hell they’re talking about much less are they able to hide anything.

You’re simply spreading misinformation or you’re a complete liar I don’t know what you’re doing, but both are doing no one favors.
Censors are allowed in restrooms and bathrooms. Cameras are not. Legal hogwash.

Thebrownblob

1695148860264.png

Thebrownblob

Dang read the highlighted sentence. Uuhh deerrr..View attachment 446925
And? Still waiting for that camera footage.
If I were you, I would be more worried about all the cameras on everyone’s house, and the city cameras, as well as customers, cell phone cameras, and video. because I’ve seen more people fired for Whats recorded on those. There’s no language about those in our contract.

Ou812fu

Also for anyone that wants to have a little knowledge. These things operate in what they call stealth mode. Meaning you would have no idea they were even working..

Thebrownblob

Also for anyone that wants to have a little knowledge. These things operate in what they call stealth mode. Meaning you would have no idea they were even working..
And when are they presenting this evidence in hearings, and panels, what good would that do them?

Ou812fu

And when are they presenting this evidence in hearings, and panels, what good would that do them?
Here is my biggest problem with what you are saying. You are telling people you are fighting for them, and are telling the people you are fighting for that it is all right to have your phone out texting someone while driving. Due to they can't use this video in the meetings.

Thebrownblob

Here is my biggest problem with what you are saying. You are telling people you are fighting for them, and are telling the people you are fighting for that it is all right to have your phone out texting someone while driving. Due to they can't use this video in the meetings.
I don’t think I said anything about texting while driving. That is an unwise choice by the driver. and yes, I’m saying the company can’t use video because it clearly says that in the contract not to mention they’re not recording video in the cab. if they see you doing it in person that’s a different story. it’s really not hard it just takes proper representation. We had a similar situation with unscanned packages. The company was claiming the driver return to the building and packages were supposedly scanned on his truck that we’re not delivered they did not have the package and management did not physically see the package. guess what we didn’t agree to this one because that’s using technology only. Driving and get caught texting and driving in person and bringing packages back to the building without scans physically found on the trucks, are subject to the discipline procedure.

Drivers would be smart to never do those things. That way they never have to worry about Supervisor’s doing audits in person on them will be in plenty good practice of doing the right thing.

Last edited: