Feeder Inward Sensor

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Those are pimp
Nice idea and all.

But according to the fact sheet there's not only an in cab audible alert for distracted driving, but also for camera sensor being blocked.

Wear those and I guarantee you the thing will just blare the warnings at you all day every day. Good way to drive yourself insane.

Thebrownblob

Nice idea and all.

But according to the fact sheet there's not only an in cab audible alert for distracted driving, but also for camera sensor being blocked.

Wear those and I guarantee you the thing will just blare the warnings at you all day every day. Good way to drive yourself insane.
According to the owner of the website, you would be invisible to the device. I have no idea if it’s true, because no one ever bought a pair that I know of.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
According to the owner of the website, you would be invisible to the device. I have no idea if it’s true, because no one ever bought a pair that I know of.
He didn’t seem to be too invisible to the camera here.

9C4368D3-9CB8-4AE5-BD8B-2E71BD64156C.jpeg

some1else

Banned
That’s the actual dude emailed him and he’s a pretty nice guy but definitely out there. He’s actually the one that told me it was an IR sensor that monitors your eyes. Not a video camera..
Ok that answers it you are not a parody account. The sensor detects the infrared rays shooting out from your eyes? Or more likely it’s a camera recording infrared spectrum video?

Attachments

• IMG_4875.jpeg
    IMG_4875.jpeg
    344.5 KB · Views: 32

ManInBrown

Just pull over whenever you want to take a sip of water or coffee…which means I have to safely pull off on an exit just to take a sip of drink or coffee…then get back into the freeway and do that again every 15 minutes. Probably 99% of mgt dgaf if you safely take a drink while driving. Sometimes it’s the most basic things this company has problems with and the stuff they should be coming down on they ignore or sweep it under the rug. Always been like that for by 30+ years here.
This, we don’t have the sensors yet, but if we get them this will be what I’m doing. Now the hours I work because of my seniority I don’t really pull hot loads anymore lIke airport or preloads but they’d be late.if they think they’re going to put something in the tractor that goes off every time I reach for my water that’s what will happen. I’ll pull over every two tenths of a mile if I have to. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Outward camera I’m fine with, only going to help me in the event of an accident. I don’t drive like an a55